Impeachment of the Chief Court Justice

Just wondering on everyone’s views on the topic. Do you think an impeachment is needed?

1 Like

if congress does this it solidifies their cluelessness

2 Likes

huh? for kerbal??

1 Like

did i miss something? what’d he do?

1 Like

and

1 Like

This will kill the courts. They haven’t been straightforward and active in two years. No one wants to be a lawyer or judge in a police game… especially in Firestone’s legal system.

6 Likes
  1. this will result in likely a mass resignation from the judicial and or justice sector

2. replacement???

3. Lets look at what docklands and Mayflower died from… OH A FUCKING DEAD JUDICIAL BRANCH

retarded ass rep(s) (one wrote it but 2 others CO’d)

these statements do not reflect the views of any position, entity, business, or otherwise that the Roblox user, known as 69superman, is a part of, owns, or otherwise is known to be in

6 Likes

Mayflower went down from no owner/developer activity and them declaring “not much will change.”

But I agree, no replacement, and this will push the courts 7 feet under rather than 6.

1 Like

reps will co-sponsor anything

2 Likes

No offense but whenever people use that as a counterargument, it never actually happens.

3 Likes

oh wow i guess i did miss something

3 Likes

it will be very difficult to put mr. thekerbal in a peach but i think it is possible. they just have to borrow the Giant Peach from James.

11 Likes

This will be a wide multi-agency job. We’ll finally be able to give the National Guard something to do! FANG will be able to airlift the extremely large CJ into the peach… alternatively we could make a hole in the bottom of the peach and lift it onto thek. Lots of planning and logistics required, but we will do it!

11 Likes

ok im not that large…

5 Likes

It seems like people are upset at us not because we made the right call but because we failed to suggest a solution…

I want you all to remember that we just put out the facts you all come up with the solution… so your anger is mis placed… we are not out here trying to attack you or kill the state…

so let’s all sit down and have a conversation about how our state can be improved instead of getting into heated arguments or suggesting that everyone will quit if this doesn’t go their way…

It seems like the collective agreement (kinda) is to not impeach kerb… if that’s the case it seems like the next point of disagreement is how to proceed from there in improving our judiciary… no one is out to get anyone but let’s exact sort out our points of contention instead of getting into screaming matches and saying things that we later regret… I understand that this is a charged topic but let us come together as a community to find a common solution instead of turning into separate warring villages…

My suggestion is that we form an exploratory committed to figure out how to increase the number of lawyers and judges… after that’s done then we regroup and find another task to conquer…

We have overcome so much since 2016… including congress quitting in mass once… we will continue to thrive if we just work together…

2 Likes

you’ll have to stop lying once you get in front of the senate for your heinous crimes!

4 Likes

Im just here to say everyone stop attacking each other k thnx

:couplekiss_man_man: :couplekiss_man_man: :couplekiss_man_man:

4 Likes

help @moderators homophobia and toxicity help

2 Likes

Ah yes, let’s turn the activity rate from 3/10 to 0/10 because there’s no one to fill the position. No one wants to be a judge generally, yet alone a justice, and certainly not CCJ. I don’t want it, Ello doesn’t even wanna be on the bench yet alone heading it, Skye ain’t coming back, FIoat is Governor, and Chris will never hold that seat as long as I live. So please congressmanz, find me a replacement. It’s basic utilitarian logic that something that brings the most possible good in the situation is better than nothing at all.

And, to be clear, I am not advocating turning a blind eye to misconduct because of a lack of decent replacements. If kerb went off taking bribes, randomly jailing mofos, etc. I’d be right up there with those calling for his removal. But kerb having activity issues because he has a life is an excusable wrong. The blind enforcement of the law leads exclusively to totalitarianism, and it’s why every single branch of government has discretion. Law enforcement officers of the executive have discretion over arrest and citation, judges have discretion over sentencing in most cases, and the legislature has almost absolute discretion over what measures it engages in. I encourage them to use it reasonably.

Oh, and back to the activity thing. I hate to break it to y’all, but by nature of the differences between the legal sect of our community and the community at large, you’ll never have a CCJ who is able to dedicate epic amounts of time to the post. Unlike the community at large which has an avg. age of 12-15, the avg. member of the legal community is about 16-18+, because shocker, the cops and robber design of ro-states attract younger people who don’t find paperwork and arguing interesting. The only people who get involved in legal communities in these states are older members who are interested in it from the start. As a result, most of these people are seeking high-education irl to pursue related goals OR preparing in high school to do so (AP classes, academic extracurriculars, etc.). We got shit to do; my B.A. in Criminal Justice & Criminology, and my subsequent J.D. ain’t gonna earn themselves.

9 Likes

wE DoNt PiCk ThE cAnDiDaTeS… tHaTs NoT oUr jOb

3 Likes