Impeachment of the Chief Court Justice

I mean your not wrong I don’t want a judicial posting anyways but there is a reason there is a statue of me in front of the court house in v3.

Anyways Danny I respect you as a person and as a judge but admit it - we do have a problem… what happens when you and the others leave?

I mean someday it will happen… how will we host a legal system then?

We need more lawyers… so how can we go about finding a solution to that issue?

HECCY-EGGS-TRO!

1 Like

i agree with you.

i will not be supporting the impeachment of kerbal

1 Like

it was comedic smh daunt

1 Like

ur comedic u bloody wanka!

1 Like

omg @ mods!!!

1 Like

BREAKING NEWS: THE IMPEACHMENT ARTICLES HAVE JUST BEEN RETIRED!!!

1 Like

them realizing if they support it their chances of re-election plummit

1 Like

That’s a very good question chris. It’s one that plagues every long-lasting ro-state. As the few people interested in the law side (which is, despite what many may say, necessary to the function of the game) age out and move on, who replaces them? Lesser men, probably. We are about at that stage. The people who are currently in the judiciary have been members of the legal community for years. Kerb and I are, I believe, the oldest and second oldest members of it (left around) respectivly. Ser has been here forever, same with Ello. and with the exception of hxyppy, who is the newest of the bunch, the JMP people are also veterans. The judiciary is plagued by a sickness unto death, and I’m not sure if our current game and community design can stop it.

6 Likes

#Icebreaker4CCJ

4 Likes

nah we want superchris… WAIT NO, GERBER6IX FOR CJ!!!

2 Likes

JEFRAFRA FOR CCJ

4 Likes

seconded

1 Like

drinking game

take a shot everytime superchris uses an ellipsis

4 Likes

brb removing it rn

For FedoraMasterB98 Reasons this is a Joke

you were honestly one of the worst AJSC’s ever
every time I read a superchris opinion it literally pains me

3 Likes

I was involved in writing most of the precedent in this state…

I don’t believe the comment on Justice Danny’s end was meant to imply the issue was that you are not interested.

Perhaps you should’ve thought about how this is the real issue. Not the inactivity of the Chief Justice.

I see plenty of respect here

This entire incident highlights how out of touch you are with the current climate of our judiciary and the state as a whole. Please stop commenting on issues you have no business commenting about.

2 Likes

yes and it sucks

2 Likes

just make me CCJ :+1:

2 Likes

In Firestone being a judge is overall shitty, you get no benefits, no incentive, have an extreme standard of activity and have to be incredibly involved all for nothing

If the senate handed me a confirmation on a platter and made me a judge with 0 work I still wouldn’t take it

8 Likes