Hecxtro for Senate (2021-8)

Hello friends !! I am Hecxtro and I am running to represent your interests in our State Legislature.
A speech of meaningless plans does not demonstrate competency so I will provide a brief description of the positions I’ve held in Firestone as well as some major legislation I’ve sponsored in the past.

Resume

• 14th Secretary of the Department of Public Safety

• Commanding Officer of the 3rd Infantry Regiment of the Firestone National Guard

• 23rd & 26th Lieutenant Governor of Firestone

• Former Solicitor General of Firestone

• Former Chief Public Defender of Firestone

• Former Judge of the District Court of Firestone

• Former Fire-Medic in the Stapleton County Fire Department

• 6 term elected Senator

Legislative Achievements

I hope that my history of service to this state will earn me your support in this election! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me at e g g#0614 on Discord.

/s/ Hecxtro, Esq.

5 Likes

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SUPORT

2 Likes

Support!!! :]

2 Likes

MANGO MAN SUPPORT!!!

2 Likes

SUPPORT

2 Likes

Support. I will be excited to welcome you to the Senate upon your victory!

Lieutenant Governor Stamose
County Affairs Committee Chairman

2 Likes

support, i love heccy

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

I simply cannot support a homosexual that engages in homosexual conduct in this state; it will simply to deprivation of any and all kind of morality or competency in the senate, and i wouldn’t wish your entrance to any chamber upon my worst enemy.

your legislative plans are null, which clearly demonstrates how if elected, you will simply sit and do nothing — akin to PPT Etry_playtime.

I find it repulsive that you are running for office in any capacity when you have failed to demonstrate even the slightest kind of morality or competence in any form or way.

I therefore believe that this campaign is unacceptable and your election to the Senate would be deprivable.

support

Signed,
signature new

The Dishonorable
Automationeer, Esq.

7 Likes

support & endorsed by the honorable senator jayhawkbosun

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes