DyingSym, POST, FBI. Triple extravaganza!

DyingSym, FBI, POST - What’s going on with bluejay?
This is poorly formatted and written. I wrote it just now - I will add to it and clarify as I go.

Earlier today I was contacted by an individual who requested some help in regards to an investigation by the FBI, threats made to himself among a variety of other allegations. I was sent screenshots of him in a group chat with 1superchris2 and worriedchris2001 where he was questioned and threatened with action if he didn’t yield screenshots and evidence to them. This individual states that he was never Mirandized. He was subsequently removed from this groupchat. I spoke to 1superchris2 who attempted to VC with me (For which I can only conclude he was trying to make it harder for me to record the conversation) When I stated I could not, he stated he had to leave and went invisible on discord.

My conversation with 1superchris2:

Here is the entirety of the conversation scrolled through with Discord ID attached.

So what happened and why did I dm chris about this?
Bluejay163 was (alledgedly) sent a venmo of $5 with the reason being “Voting against DyingSym for governor”

Ok, so some dude paid another guy not to vote for someone - isn’t that illegal, bribery, something? Maybe.

Here’s the issue:
DyingSym was directly involved with the investigation (and punishment) issued.

The person who sent the venmo was Mr_Redacted. Conveniently, his POST certification was revoked.

I contacted post with a legal demand to tell me why - they said they didn’t have the information.

POST does not have the information about a certification that they revoked. Kinda odd don’t you think?

(this is the POST attorney I sent the demand notice to)

There’s a lot more to this story. From 1superchris2 and FBI questioning multiple individuals to punishments being issued.

Here’s my question, and requests to all of you.

Why is DyingSym involved in POST investigations about people who potentially voted against him, especially when those investigations involve votes against him?

Why is the FBI investigating stuff that happened IRL - threatening those who are apprehensive about disclosing their own information and questioning people who aren’t Mirandized? Screenshot - 686b27328cf1a636d9f277e96c7e79e3 - Gyazo

There is a lot more to this story, a lot I have even now - this barely scratches the surface however this is important to be made out. None of my questioning has resulted in anything significant - so I have received permission to make this information public, which I have done here.

This was literally just sent to me as I typed this up (a message to bluejay):

I will drip feed the rest of the information as I become more available and more comes in.

To superchris and others - come at me. I am so ready for your retaliation and attempts to silence me. I’m not one of the little guys who just kneels to you.

Excuse my formatting, im tired - this message is not made on behalf of any of my employers nor the US government bla bla bla.

10 Likes

I think I did it better tbf

7 Likes

I think I did it better tbf

8 Likes

heres a quick screenshot of dyingsym in a vc with bluejay incase you’re still questioning his involvement

5 Likes

someone give a tldr

3 Likes

18 Likes

As Mr_Redacted’s attorney I would like to point out that I will not publicly make a statement about this case at this time due to the fact that it is still ongoing, but I will make a statement once it is no longer an ongoing case.

7 Likes

Bluejay was allegedly sent 5 dollars with the reason “vote against dyingsym”. fbi (superchris & worriedchris) told bluejay to send evidence or fbi can “play our part and call it a day”. worriedchris then goes to dms OUT OF FEAR and uses the “your autistic” route as a defense.

oh and also maybe sym was involved with revoking the cert idk

9 Likes

also for the record i said that we did not have information for public release

per the certification policy, POST may withhold evidence – which is what happened in this case, as the HI responsible for the revocation (not the director, who was not involved in this due to a COI) was shown. therefore, POST does not hold this information.

Automationeer, Esq.
Legal Advisory Board
4 Likes

IF THAT IS TRUE… IT WOULD BE ACTUALLY SAD… BUT IM DOWN…

I HAVEN’T VOTED YET! SELLING MY VOTE FOR 5 DOLLARS!

8 Likes

i’m not a lawyer anymore but doesnt freedom of information still exist

3 Likes

BOR.X in FS tightly relates to information collected for release (specifically with the intention and purpose of being released). Whereas information is not collected at all or not collected for release, it is exempt from FOI.

4 Likes

Fair enough

3 Likes

you know its sad when a mf gets paid irl money to vote in a virtual block game and then mfs actually fuck him over in that block game and make a big deal out of it lmao

25 Likes

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm… sussy…

3 Likes

so - another fun point - it’s not even definitive if the person got paid to vote, some people allege he was owed 5 dollars anyway and the reason for it was a joke. There isn’t evidence either way but it’s good for thought

4 Likes

stop the count! i demand a recount! clear voter fraud.

6 Likes

Im not gonna get too involved here but some people who witnessed (not involved directly) could be banned for withholding information

3 Likes

Withholding information isn’t a crime unless lawfully ordered to disclose it

4 Likes

Y’all really take everything to the forms for no reason, ain’t no one was harassed it was just needed to be found out who paid him for that. Bluejay was never even in trouble. Relax.

6 Likes