Searching for the Truth: The Attack on the National Guard Base

Citizens of Firestone,

During the past 24 hours, we have been informed by the Governor about a National Guard Base attack by “members of the Aigio Infantry Corps”, which lead to the deployment of the National Guard to the nation of Aigio, this eventually resulted in the National Guard taking over Fort Python, which is the main facility the Aigio Infantry Corps operates at.

An hour or so into the deployment of the National Guard, Citizens of Firestone received this screenshot. Within the screenshot, we can see three members of the Firestone National Guard purchasing Aigio Infantry Corps uniform from this group. These three individuals bought the AIC uniform on the same day of the supposed attack. Why would members of the Firestone National Guard purchase AIC uniforms on the same day the National Guard Base was attacked by individuals wearing the same uniform?

Hours after this evidence was released to the public, the Governor suddenly calls off the war. The public of Firestone hasn’t been informed of anything from the Governor’s Office since this message, which was stated in the Firestone Legislature discord.

The following questions are directed to the Office of the Governor and the Firestone National Guard Major General,

Who are the individuals who supposedly attacked the National Guard Base?

Why did three members of the Firestone National Guard purchase AIC uniforms on the same day of the attack? One of those members being the Major General

Why was the Department of State not notified or involved with the decision regarding the operation?

Did any member of the Aigio Infantry Corps actually step foot onto the National Guard Base on the Sunday attack?

The Citizens of Firestone deserve and want the true details regarding the Attack on the National Guard Base, this cannot be swept under a carpet.

42 Likes

SUPPORT!

3 Likes

A bit sussy if you ask me

6 Likes

cranky actually has a brain DAYUM

8 Likes

It’s just funny to me if any other governor did this we would’ve been impeached in under like 48 hours, ash did it with evidence of threats from atoll and he got in deep shit over it

dunno, maybe that’s just me though

20 Likes

Have we been lied to?

3 Likes

I want more transparency between the government and the public, first, the DoS says there was no attack, and now there is? and Now this? Not impressed with the current governement.

4 Likes

The Department of State made no comment about an attack, the Secretary posted a statement that is all we have.

1 Like

Is the person in the Aigio attack picture Jamesdeeks? If so, I have rarely or never seen JamesDeeks on the FNG team, why would he suddenly be on? I believe he may have been a part of this aswell.

6 Likes

FNG COMMAND AND THE AIGIO GOVERNMENT MADE A DEAL WHERE AIGIO WOULD GET ACTIVITY AND FNG WOULD GET WAR

10 Likes

“The Department of State was not involved during the decision-making regarding this operation.”
Weird

2 Likes

Interesting.

3 Likes

Not true.

3 Likes

I would think the literal Secretary of State would or at least should be in the loop about an attack from another Ro nation.

4 Likes

THATS WHAT THEY WANT US TO THINK

2 Likes

no like that no longer exists

2 Likes

look man, they just point and then I shoot, that’s all I know…

4 Likes

meh, war benefits all parties and is good for both states

-something for fng to do and a good event for firestone

-aigio gets activity and a good event for aigio

whoever doesn’t like war is a certified buzzkill

18 Likes

THE GOVERMENT PLANNED IT ALL WTF

10 Likes

war is good

5 Likes