DyingSym, POST, FBI. Triple extravaganza!

at least when i go to the forums i know who I’m accusing :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

never noticed how firestone election could be this deep enough to pay USD

11 Likes

Dude I’m busy with college rn. I can’t always respond to you and sometimes it’s easier to vc than type and walk and risk jumping in front of a car.

Your wrong in so many ways to Sunday it isn’t even funny.

Next time you try to slander us atleast know the law.

5 Likes

Also the specific info the witnesses gave us isn’t collected to be released so we arnt gonna release it.

Cause yh, personal info and all…

And I’m not leaking someone’s bank information…

4 Likes

All actions were lawful- annnnd @crankyluke did a better job…

5 Likes

Someone please close this post - it’s just a waste of data at this point

3 Likes

I’m just wondering if no crimes were committed, what was the need for FBI to conduct a full investigation on it?

4 Likes

Just going to leave this DM in here regarding DyingSym.

Sym said to me in DMs that he was not involved in the decision and stayed out of it due to conflict of interest due to these elections. I’m taking his word for this unless there is actual evidence that he was involved, not just in a VC.

12 Likes

Our elections are sacred… without a free and fair vote we become like Amherst…

The moment vote buying occurs - and is allowed the open we open up the door to allow for bot armies (or actual armies eventually) to one day dictate the result of an election.

With that we risk losing everything… merely puppets of a dictator…

3 Likes

I can confirm he is telling the truth from what I’ve seen.

4 Likes

Instead of focusing on the investigation we need to be looking at why a member of the law enforcement community decided to try to change the outcome of an election…

I mean folks that’s pretty close to a coup as I’ve seen in a long time…

2 Likes

Are you suggesting I wouldn’t be a good dictator :frowning:

8 Likes

I am sure that you are not wrong about this, but legally, where would an exchange of US dollars for the vote be considering it is not FSD?

2 Likes

ok hi rep con here
few comments:

1: who’s dumb fucking ass decided to pay someone 5 real fucking dollars to vote for someone in a block election. is this what firestone has come to? seriously? get a fucking grip please
2: the FBI (if I’m reading this correctly) shouldn’t even be investigating this shit IMO because of the fact is has real life factors. real life is NOT in the jurisdiction of highschoolers who took the forensics class in highschool (if that)
3: this is fucking sad (Idk what else to say because that’s literally all this is lmao)

anyways:

fed do something cuz this is KINDA fucked up
FBI stop investigating because of irl factors this is a block game and should be contained to it wholly

have a good day :heart:

(also I haven’t read this whole thread sorry if I got shit wrong)

6 Likes

@Hobo_Bear @DyingSym btw i haven’t voted yet selling my vote for $2 a piece, dm me if interested

3 Likes

babe its still a block game lmao

2 Likes

:eyes: check dms :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yass queen SPILL THE TEAAAA

7 Likes

just a little upd - fbi will not release the GC that would prove their “innocence” in not threatening people into releasing info
Good luck to them using it anywhere else though!

2 Likes

Because it has people’s personal info in it and it’s not collected for public release…

Have some common decency man

3 Likes