County Council Elections 2023-3

Position: County Council

Positions Available: [7]

Signature Deadline: September 27th, 2023 at 8:00 PM EST

Election Sponsor: County Executive dangerzone1111

NOTE THIS IS A SECONDARY POSITION

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Collect fifteen (15) signatures on a support forum. The support forum cannot have been published prior to September 20th, 2023.

Election Rules:

⇒ Can only post one speech/manifesto/etc, and may not “bump” your thread more than once every two hours.

⇒ You can have two (2) secondary positions during the election period but must resign from one (1) if you win a seat.

⇒ Once fifteen (15) supporters have been reached, the candidate needs to reply with their name and speech/manifesto/etc. This will officially place them on the ballot.

⇒ Any other rules specified by any law are applied here, including election laws. Individuals with one (1) or more FELONY arrests are NOT allowed to run. Individuals with five (5) or more MISDEMEANOR arrests are NOT allowed to run per "An Amendment to “A Bill to Prevent Criminals within the County and Municipal Governments” - Trello

Schedule:

⇒ Campaigning begins on 09/20/2023 (Today).

⇒ Campaigning continues from 09/20/2023 to 9/27/2023 at 7:55 PM EST.

⇒ Voting opens 09/27/2023 at 8:00 PM EST.

⇒ Voting closes 09/28/2023 at 8:00 PM EST.

Winners announced shortly after and the term will begin October 7th, 2023

Signed,

sign

dangerzone1111
County Executive
Stapleton County

2 Likes

CanadlanLaw

2 Likes

I have reached the minimum signatures for the ballot. Best of luck to everyone who runs. Ryanwilson747 for Reelection for the Stapleton County Council

1 Like

reached minimum signatures, good luck to others!

1 Like

Make sure you link your campaign speech if you want to be on the ballot!

1 Like

I, jacksthedude1637, have reached the minimum signatures.

1 Like

I, BlackMrcow23, have reached the minimum signatures.

1 Like

Reelect XxSoruceLawXx for County Council - #14 by XxSoruceLawXx I XxSourceLawXx have received 15 signatures

1 Like

I, the real and true Canadian bacon, have acquired the adequate amount of signatures to return to the County Council

1 Like
1 Like

No voting for this election, all candidates that reached the support requirement were automatically elected.

• XxSoruceLawXx
  • b_aconxv
  • 1Zaywill5665
  • BlackMrcow23
  • jacksthedude
  • thedamnfeds
  • ryanwilson747