1Zaywill5665 for County Council! (PART 2!)

Introduction

Hello, Citizens of Firestone, I am 1Zaywill5665 and will be running to become a Councilor for Stapleton County again! So I will make this as straightforward as possible while making you think of voting for me!

Who am I

You’re probably wondering, who’s this nobody running for County Council? Well, My name is Zay and I have been getting more involved in this amazing state. I have joined POST and even a business and I was a Councilor this past term! But I want to make a real change in Firestone one step at a time.

Experience

Alright, So I have been in numerous groups within Fire, Law Enforcement, and the whole 6 yards. But I have not had tons of experience with politics of any kind, I was a councilor this past term and I plan on introducing more bills!

Plans

My Plan is to listen to YOU! I feel that the most important thing as a County Councilor is to listen to the people of Stapleton County, the citizens would know the best for what we need and I am here for you! I want to hear your ideas and what you want for the county. I am not here to hold the power and hold a title, I am here to make a difference for you!

I also plan on talking to Law Enforcement Agencies, Medical Agencies, Civilians, Businesses and their workers, and even Public Service Workers! I plan on hearing what they think needs to be done so we can ensure that all aspects of Stapleton County are heard and appreciated.

Conclusion

In the end, I might not be the best option, I don’t have much political experience and I am not well-known around Firestone. But I can promise you that if I achieve this position. it will be my goal to make a change and listen to every citizen in Firestone and I hope you will join me on my journey!

God Bless Firestone

Signed
1Zaywill5665

1 Like

big support

2 Likes

uspport

2 Likes

I support.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support you

2 Likes

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Support!!!

2 Likes

i support

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

support

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Election over. Candidate automatically elected.

https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/county-council-elections-2023-3/26108/14