The Real Bacon is Back | B_aconxv for County Council

b_aconxv 4 County Council

I. Introduction

Hello Citizens of Firestone,

I’m b_aconxv, formerly known as Baconman1499. I am a former Mayor of Arborfield & Prominence, as well as a former County Councilman, House Rep, CoS, and many more. During my time as the Mayor of Arborfield, we have done so much and have hosted numerous events. I was Mayor around this time of last year, and although the game was not at it’s peak time, I still did a lot and kept hosting frequent and unique events with my administration to keep activity up within the city.

Now, I need to address my recent disappearance. I know it may have caused some problems and is something that should not be done by anyone without resigning first, but I hope you all understand that this is a video game, and things happen. Now I didn’t just disappear intentionally. It was the opposite. I was locked out of my discord account since the device with my 2FA was broken, and I had limited to no access to get onto anything. After trying for days to get back, I had to give up and wait for a repair. I, again, hope you all understand that this is a video game and do not take this as a big issue. Rest assured, I will not hold many positions now that I am back and will focus on just this position. I will inform of my resignation early if I face any technical issues and I have also ensured I do not get locked out again.

I have chosen to run for County Council for multiple reasons. I believe that as a former Mayor who has done as much as he could to support his City, I am able to understand what the County really needs. I believe that I can bring dedication to the table, and work with colleagues to create events such as meet-n-greets and important legislation when truly needed with purpose using my knowledge from past experience serving in all three City’s administrations. Also, as FS hits a path of inactivity, I want to do everything I can to ensure that city and county governments do as necessary within my limits. (using access to chats etc)

There hasn’t been much County interaction recently (to my limited knowledge), and there are valid reasons why but as a 3 term House Representative and dual Mayor I’ve attended so many events and I always took all the opportunities to talk with regular citizens, and I find that we must establish more ways for citizens to know what’s going on in the County as a whole, and really showcase who we are and what we do. I was always happy to answer questions that citizens asked me, even if they were just general questions about the game, and I want to join the County Council to help establish ways for regular citizens to find out exactly what they should know about the County that isn’t clear.

I ask you, the people, to choose me once again yet this time to the County Council to help reshape the County in the best interest of you, and only you. Your right to vote is important, and as I have always said, if you want a conscientious individual in the County Council, I’m here to help. Likewise, please dm me any questions you may have about me, or should I be elected, questions regarding how I can help as a Councilman.

II. Experience

Notable Government Related Experience:

• Former Mayor of Arborfield
  • Former Mayor of Prominence
  • Former City of Redwood Chief of Staff
  • Former City of Arborfield Chief of Staff
  • Former Firestone Chief of Staff to the Governor
  • Former County Councilman
  • Former House Representative x3
  • Assistant Director in The Firestone Democracy Project to Floatmanjason
  • Former Firestone Executive Branch Employee
  • Former advisors to Governors Kamraxn & Soiiandis

Other Firestone Experience:

• President of the Firestone Parcel Service
  • Former POST Instructor
  • Former RPD Officer
  • Capital Energy Employee
  • Spark’s Snow Executive
  • Welp Fact Checker
  • Former Firestone Patriot Journalist
  • Iconic Employee
  • Former Outfitters Pres.

Awards:

• Prominence Outstanding Resident Award
  • Iconic Best Drive in Crew Award

maybe more if i didnt disappear :sob:

(and probs a few more I can’t remember; I also hold many government positions outside of Firestone but I’m not going to list them.)

III. Plans

I’m going to keep my plans simple and honest here, I want to continue what I have done with my previous elected offices by always interacting with the public and making legislation with a purpose.

I hope I am able to work with other members of the County Council and potentially members from SCFD and SCSO to create events such as meet-n-greets etc. I do not want to establish plans I cannot deliver on, but my main plan right now that I know I will deliver on is to do what I can to get the County Active by helping in creating events.

Thanks for reading if you did!

Your friend,

2 Likes

:skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

Support!

2 Likes

lol welcome back. support and endorse

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support and endorse

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Sure support

3 Likes

shupport

3 Likes

I, The Firestone Femboy AestheticallyHappy, do hereby declare my official support for this candidate, B_aconxv on this 27th day of September in the year of our Lord 2023.

2 Likes

How long will you be back for this time sir?

1 Like

support

2 Likes

until i decide i cant (in that case I will resign from the position) (also if u read my speech u would know the issue i had so i will make sure to resign the second i face major tech issues :+1:)

1 Like

Did u miss us

2 Likes

yes i did. why u think i am back for fs @ADMIRAL_RICKY

1 Like