Corrupted Government Prevention Act

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

September 18, 2023

Corrupted Government Prevention Act

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the State of Firestone in Congress assembled,

§1. TITLE

(a) This act shall be known, and may be cited as, “Corrupted Government Prevention Act”

§2. ENFORCEMENT

(a) This Act shall be enforced by any relevant parties.

§3. DEFINITIONS

(a) The offices of the Municipal Government shall be defined as the following positions according to relevant Firestone statute and law;

(i) City of Redwood, City of Arborfield, and District of Prominence Mayor,

(ii) City of Redwood, City of Arborfield, and District of Prominence Deputy Mayor,

(iii) City of Redwood, City of Arborfield, and District of Prominence Councilpersons,

(iv) City of Redwood, City of Arborfield, and District of Prominence Chief of Police

(b) The offices of the County Government shall be defined as the following positions according to relevant Firestone statute and law;

(i) Stapleton County Council,

(ii) Stapleton County Sheriff,

(iii) Stapleton County Fire Chief

(c) The offices of the State Government shall be defined as the following positions according to

(i) relevant Firestone statute and law;

(i) Representative of the State of Firestone,

(ii) Senator of the State of Firestone

(d) The “Employment Act of 2023” shall be defined as, Employment Act of 2023

§4. REGULATIONS

(a) An individual may only hold one office at a time defined as a part of the Municipal Government according to this act.

(b) An individual may only hold one office at a time defined as a part of the County Government according to this act.

(c) No individual shall hold office within the State Government, County Government, and Municipal Government all at once. An individual may hold office within two of the aforementioned categories at the same time.

(d) Mayors shall not be eligible to hold office within the Stapleton County Council.

(e) The Governor of the State of Firestone shall not be permitted to hold any office defined as a part of the County or Municipal Government according to this act.

§5. MISCELLANEOUS

(a) This Act shall go into effect as an Act of Congress upon completing the processes constitutionally required.

(b) Any rank of an individual within a Firestone group, discord server, or another reasonable variant shall not be rendered legally binding unless such individual was lawfully or constitutionally appointed, elected, or employed in such rank as defined by applicable law.

(c) A court of law, through a court order or another applicable venue, may order an individual’s compliance with this Act, as a result of a violation of this Act, regardless of if such individual was previously notified of such violation.

(i) The Department of Justice shall have the ability to file civil litigation to affect the enforcement of this Act.

(d) Should an individual be in violation of this Act as a result of the enactment of this Act or an amendment to this Act, if such individual is legally noncompliant with a designation in this Act, they shall make themself legally compliant with this Act within seven (7) days of notification or must vacate each position, in order of most recently obtained to least recently obtained, until such individual is legally compliant with this Act.

(e) Should an individual be in violation of this Act as a result of entering a position, office, or department, such individual shall make themself legally compliant with this Act within seven (7) days of entering such position, office, or department else they shall vacate the position, office, or department that put such individual in violation of this Act.

(f) Existing positions and/or departments and their holders shall not be diminished or dismissed from their positions as a result of the enactment of this Act except for circumstances outlined by this Act.

(g) Section 13(b)(i) of the Employment Act of 2023 shall be repealed.

§6. SEVERABILITY

(a) Should any part of this Act be struck down and/or declared unenforceable, then that part shall be severed with the rest remaining in full force and effect unless all is struck down and/or declared unenforceable.

Chief Sponsors:
  Representative brnaq
  Speaker of the House CanadlanLaw
  Speak Pro Tempore kyhuls

Co-Sponsors:
  Governor Soiandiis
  Representative SwedishVic
  Representative FrostEspresso
  Senator FaithFCM
  Senator Jackfruitism
  Senator AydenJulien
  Clerk of the Senate dadudeds

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.