Clonemep for Senate

Dear Citizens of Firestone,

Introduction
I am Clonemep. Not clonemap yet I have been called this many times. I am here asking for your support in electing me as your senator within the State of Firestone. I have been apart of many departments and understand the struggles many department’s face. I have been a Repersentive, Sector Supervisor for the Firestone Department of Public Works, a SGT for the FDOC, Paramedic within SCFD, and Deputy in SCSO. I wish to solve many of the problems these department heads and department members face on a daily basis. This is why I am running for the Senate.

Experience
As stated before, I have been part of many departments. In addition to jobs in Firestone, I have also been the Governor of the State of Hardwell, CEO of Double Tree Hotels, and an Executive for Blackout Theatre. Within the State of Hardwell, I helped develop the state to what it is today. I have written bills before and have gotten them signed into law. In Firestone, I also have a few certifications. I am POST & FFA EMT-P Certified.

Past Legislation

Plans for the State
I plan to be as active as possible. If I am elected into office, I will have a discord dedicated to making sure I fulfill my citizens’ request. I plan to help give LEO’s and other government services more rights within the county. Lastly, I plan to make sure that every citizen has a voice by allowing for more town hall sessions.

Thank you for taking the time to read my campaign speech! If you have any questions for me feel free to DM me Clonemep #2178.

Together we can become great! ~ Elect Clonemep

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

#SocializingHentai

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

sUPPORT

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

The same man that proposed the purge amendment

1 Like
1 Like

Thank you for everyone that has helped support me in this race! Please join the discord so I can accurately represent the people of Firestone. Discord Link: https://discord.gg/YDBRSes

@DannyboyJurist @Moderator
Please lock.

1 Like
1 Like