City Mayor Elections, May 2022

Position: Municipal Mayor
Positions Available: [3]
Signature Deadline: June 3rd 2022 @ 8:00 PM EST
Election Sponsor: County Executive Joshernaut
NOTE THIS IS A SECONDARY POSITION

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Collect ten (10) signatures on a support forum. The support forum cannot have been published prior to May 29th 2022. The city for which you are running MUST be indicated in the support forum.

Election Rules:
⇒ Can only post one speech/manifesto/etc, and may not “bump” your thread more than once every two hours.
⇒ Slander will result in disqualification.
⇒ You can have two (2) secondary positions during the election period but must resign from one (1) if you win a seat.
⇒ Any Twitter posts hinting at a campaign will NOT result in disqualification if the poster is a candidate. The media is free to host polls or questions about this election.
⇒ Once ten (10) supports have been reached, the candidate needs to reply with their name, speech/manifesto/etc, and the city they are running for. This will officially place them on the ballot.
⇒ Any other rules specified by any law are applied here, including election laws. Individuals with one (1) or more arrests are NOT allowed to run.

Schedule:
⇒ Campaigning begins on 5/29/2022
⇒ Campaigning continues from 5/29/2022 to 6/3/2022 at 08:00 PM EST
⇒ Voting opens 6/3/2022 at 08:00 PM EST
⇒ Voting closes 6/4/2022 at 08:00 PM EST
Winners announced after voting closes and the term will begin June 4th 2022

Signed,

Joshernaut
County Executive
Stapleton County

4 Likes

Myself & ADMIRAL_RICKY are running for the District of Prominence and have reached the required amount of signatures:

2 Likes

WOOO!!!

2 Likes

Myself (HippoRarest) and Cityuser are running for the City of Redwood and we have reached 10 (ten) signatures which is the required amount.

4 Likes

I’ve reached 10 supports to run for Mayor of Arborfield! :smiley: OliverSteph for Mayor of Arborfield

2 Likes

I Baconman1499 and Bearzno are running for Arborfield and have reached the required amount of signatures: Baconman1499 and Bearzno for Arborfield

2 Likes

election over.