Baconman1499 and Bearzno for Arborfield

Baconman1499 and bearzno for Arborfield
MAKE ARBORFIELD GREEN AGAIN
Bearzno and I are officially putting our name in for the ballot of Mayor and Deputy Mayor of the City of Arborfield. This speech will outline our main goals to complete during our tenure if elected.

Section I. Introductions

Mayoral Candidate Baconman1499- Hello, I’m Baconman1499, sometimes informally known as Bacon. I am a former public worker in DPW, former Boating Technician in DOBW, Manor Staff in the Firestone Executive Branch, and 2 term Incumbent Firestone House Representative. Arborfield is a great town but something thats hiding potential. There is minimal interaction between the Arborfield Administration and the public so I plan to fix these flaws and make Arborfield stand out. I ask you, the people, to choose me and bearzno; 2 people I’m sure your well aware are capable of solving the issues of Arborfield. Your right to vote is important, and if you want conscientious individuals leading Arbor, it’s us. Likewise, please dm me any questions you may have about me, or should I be re-elected, questions regarding how I can help as a rep. Additionally, don’t feel shy to ask questions about the Arbor as a whole. Our primary goals during our administration is to not create legislation but to be a mayor, stay in communication with our businesses, make it easier for businesses here to get attention, solve simple issues found in the town, but most importantly make it green again!

Deputy Mayoral Candidate bearzno- Hello, I am bearzno I have been in the community for sometime now. Some of my past and current positions include the following:

Director of The Successful Iconic
DPW Employee
Arbor Council
Redwood Council

Section II: Plans

Our plans are very simple, we have a list we hope to complete if elected:

• Create more jobs within the Executive Office of the City of Arborfield.

• Several public events to increase the internal and external activity of the city.

• Extensive review of Mayoral Decrees to ensure everything is up to date and proper.

• Remain in contact and show transparency during our administration

• Reach out and take feedback from citizens

• Remain in contact and create multiple events with Arborfield Businesses

• Make businesses our priority and make Arborfield the home of many successful businesses

Section III. Our Team

• Mayor: Baconman1499

• Deputy Mayor: Bearzno

• Chief of Staff: E6thn

Section IIII. Conclusion

To conclude, we hope you make the choice to vote us to become Mayor and Deputy Mayor of the City of Arborfield. This speech was made to make our plans clear and simple, and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to put them below or personally contact one of us!

Signed,

Baconman1499

nil#9894

bearzno

bear#6199

3 Likes

as the outgoing mayor support and endorsed.

4 Likes

HUGE SUPPORT and endorsed.

/s/ Hmmm_Poul
Representative, District 9

3 Likes

idk who these people are but they seem mad cool

4 Likes

Support, beautiful banner

2 Likes

Support!!

2 Likes

Supprit

2 Likes

Support

/s/ HippoRarest
DOBW Secretary

2 Likes

this means support.

2 Likes

SUPPORT

3 Likes

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

I SUPPORT THIS!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support (the mayor candidate is semi-bad)

2 Likes

Suppory

2 Likes

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

abort

edit: i meant support

2 Likes