iiVortex_RBLX & ADMIRAL_RICKY for Prominence

ELECT IIVORTEX_RBLX & ADMIRAL_RICKY FOR PROMINENCE

Reshaping our District Together

I. Introductions

iiVortex_RBLX, Mayor Candidate:

Greetings, fellow citizens of Firestone. I am iiVortex_RBLX and am the incumbent Mayor of the District of Prominence and running for re-election. Within the past several terms I served in Prominence we made great process, which will be mentioned more specifically later on in our campaign speech. Some of these achievements are beginning the Prominence Library from scratch, numerous Mayoral Decrees to regulate the District’s Executive Branch, hosting a number of events, and putting the District in a state of activity. If re-elected as your Mayor, I intend to continue the great progress we’ve made together and reshape our district, I hope to be able to serve another term as your Mayor and continue building Prominence with each of you, together.

Experience:

• Incumbent Mayor of Prominence
  • State Representative & Fmr. County Affairs Committee Member
  • Fmr. Chairman of the Stapleton County Council
  • Fmr. Speaker pro tempore of the House of Representatives
  • Fmr. Redwood Chief of Staff & Clerk
  • Fmr. Arborfield Deputy Chief of Staff
  • Fmr. POST Instructor & Admissions Director
  • Fmr. Deputy Mayor of Prominence & CRB Prominence Delegate

I also graciously received an award from Governor CoolPilotCaio1 for my service to Prominence and service in my other occupations.

ADMIRAL_RICKY, Deputy Mayor Candidate:

Hello, I am ADMIRAL_RICKY, the Deputy Mayor candidate. I served previously as Deputy Mayor of Prominence under Vortex and made a lot of great accomplishments. I hope for the opportunity again to bring my skillset back into Prominence to truly reshape the district. I’ve been serving in Congress for several months and hope to bring my knowledge in that field back to Prominence. I hope to be able to continue the accomplishments made in the past term and continue supporting the District the best I can throughout this next term.

• Speaker of the Firestone House of Representatives
  • Department of Boating & Waterways Assistant Secretary
  • Prominence Deputy Mayor & Press Secretary
  • Stapleton County Clerk
  • Arborfield Emergency Management Commissioner
  • Whipped Cafe Chairman
  • Redwood Clerk & Press Secretary
  • Commerce Chief Inspector
  • Department of Public Works Supervisor
  • Iconic Head of Operations

II. Term Accomplishments

• Established the Prominence Library. This public library is operated by the government and allowed for many employment opportunities in the district, we hired several staff to run the Prominence Library and created much more public interaction as a result of beginning the library.
  • Interaction with businesses. Throughout this term we had a lot of interaction with our businesses, I personally met with each business owner and discussed their concerns, and we recently hosted a business fair in which businesses were allowed to showcase what their companies do.
  • Easier ability to establish businesses in Prominence. We have offered, and still do offer, assistance with any person interested in starting a business in the District of Prominence. We also have an ongoing opportunity for three businesses who are starting in the district to receive 15,000 FSD for beginning their businesses in Prominence, this has allowed for 3 new businesses to enter Prominence and others as well.
  • Transparency. Throughout this term we released over 15 public releases including press releases, mayoral addresses, etc. The aim of which was to establish transparency within the district and allow for people to know what their government is doing. We also released some documentation regarding executive assignments, etc.
  • Press Office. Our press office has been very active this term, we’ve been producing bi-weekly press releases to give the public more of an insight as to what we’re doing in the district. If re-elected we aim to do this again, and I thank Press Secretary ADMIRAL_RICKY for his hard work these past few months.
  • We worked closely with the District Council, despite not much having happened the past month or so within the council we were able to steer them on the right path and aid new councilmen in their duties. I also thank mallyvibes for his great service as Chairman of the Council, he’s done very well managing the council.
  • Created activity in the district. We’ve consistently had close interactions with the public and were able to maintain activity in the district this past term. If re-elected I hope to not only continue this but to create even more activity within the district in the next few months.
  • Established the Emergency Liaison Office. This office is designed to keep in contact with emergency services when there are emergent situations and to help coordinate responses. So far, this office has worked very well and has provided very great service when we needed it.
  • Overall we made great accomplishments and were able to transform the district to be thriving with activity, and if elected we intend on doing the same thing again.

III. Plans & Goals

• We would like to hold more public events in the future, we hosted one near the end of the term and it was very fun and a great opportunity for businesses, and we intend on hosting more of these more frequently in the district if elected.
  • Continuing business goals. We held a public offer for 15,000 FSD to the first 3 people interested in starting a business in Prominence, and if re-elected we would like to continue working closely with these 3 businesses to help get their businesses started.
  • We intend on creating more transparency in the district, while we’ve had a steady amount of press releases and other executive releases, we’d like to try to hold a sort of open office or something similar to give the public a chance to speak to the Mayors and our administration.
  • Continue activity in the Executive Branch. We’d like to hold executive meetings in the district to ensure that all of our employees are on the same page regarding our mission and goals for Prominence. This would also ensure more accountability in the Executive Branch which is something we hope to be able to do if elected.
  • Business relations. We hope to extend business relations more in this term, in this past term we met with the Business Owners on one occasion and also held the business fair, but we’d like to create a more consistent dialogue to ensure that all concerns the businesses have are addressed if it is something within our power to do.
  • Overall we plan to keep maintaining an enhanced version of our previous term. We made great accomplishments in my past few terms but I’m sure we can take the progress we have now and build on to it which will be our primary focus; taking what we have and creating more to allow for the district to truly thrive.

IV. Conclusion

ADMIRAL_RICKY and I are both truly dedicated, competent, and experienced leaders; we both have what it takes to lead this district and set it on a great path. We intend to build on our progress and create a greater district for all to enjoy. We hope to have your support in this election and we both thank you for your time reading our campaign agenda.

Thank you,

iiVortex_RBLX,
vortex#9683

ADMIRAL_RICKY ,
ADMIRAL_RICKY#6427

3 Likes

Body is too similar to what you recently posted

I love these guys!!

3 Likes

support, 2 wonderful individuals who will do great things for prom

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Support & Endorsed

4 Likes

4 Likes

SUPPORT AND ENDORSED

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

support!!!

4 Likes

Support, always

4 Likes

suppoort

4 Likes

both candidates are extremely qualified and i believe will do great in office

support

4 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support

4 Likes

support

director of iconic and dpw man and bear lover and firestone player!

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

support

4 Likes