Chapter I: Introduction
Chapter II: Past Experience
Chapter III: Plans for the City
Chapter IV: Addressing my Previous Issues
**Chapter V: Previous Awards
Chapter VI: Deputy Mayor Information
Chapter VII: Wrapping Up

Chapter I: Introduction

Greetings and thank you for reading. My name is OliverSteph. I’ve been a Citizen of the State of Firestone for about two years. Through my time within this state, I’ve joined my fellow legislators in serving the citizens. Through my time, I’ve made friends with many people and seen the kindness which so many people here have to offer as well as their willingness to teach me how to fix the issues which I have previously experienced. I have also seen the wonders and intelligence in which people within the discord and group hold in all fields of knowledge, whether it be in the medical or legislative fields, or any other which this state has, which has been more than impressive.

Chapter II: Past Experience

Through my time within this state, I’ve attempted to grow in many fields. You can learn about my experience in Firestone and other groups here (Not all listed as I forgot a lot of it): Trello

TLDR: Important Positions in Arborfield
City Administrator
City Councilman
City Council Chairman

Chapter III: Plans for the City

Businesses have been my utmost priority throughout my career. I believe that the foundation of this state and it’s community is built through private business as well as those who are dedicated enough to run them. As Mayor of Arborfield, I hope to revitalize the private sector within Arborfield, especially the energy and agricultural fields.

• Work with City and County Legislators as well as my chosen city attorney to ensure all ordinance complies with all levels of the law within the City.
  • Establish the Executive Agricultural Fund, which will use all money raised during the campaign schedule as well as donations from citizens to help start up agricultural businesses such as farms in the city (Obviously with proper requirements to ensure these businesses follow through).
  • Work with my choice of Press Secretary to address news organizations on all moves which occur by the City Government, allowing for 100% transparency.
  • Organize efforts to work with businesses such as Capital Gas and the Stapleton Power Grid to better organize repair efforts when needed. (Yes, this plan was used in previous speeches but it is essential)
  • Work with and listen to local citizens and community members to address and fix issues the second they arise.

Chapter IV: Addressing my Previous Issues

During my last term within the House of Representatives, my activity dropped greatly. Although it is no excuse, I feel that being honest is key. I do not believe my actions were correct in any way and do understand how I might have let down citizens. I hope to show a difference though through my time as Mayor and make a true difference. I have surpassed the time where I was mentally not in the state to take action. (Once again the same thing, it addresses the same issue previously important))

Chapter V: Previous Awards

While the system of awards is a relatively new. I have received two awards so far during my experience in this State.

The first is an award was an award within either Arborfield or Prominence that I cannot find for some reason, will update if I can find it
The second award I have received is that of the Prominence City Residents Award for my efforts in the Prominence Library, a plan which I have successfully followed through on.

Chapter VI: Deputy Mayor Information

Currently I do not have a Deputy Mayor in mind, if you feel that you could contribute to my campaign and help solve the issues this city faces, please contact me at the details in the next section and I will either add you to my campaign or nominate you once in office.

Chapter VI: Wrapping Up/Contact Information

I hope through this speech I have convinced you as to why you should vote for me. Direct Message me at Beans#9081 if you have any questions!

Signed,
OliverSteph

1 Like

support

2 Likes

support duh

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support (what happened to Diaz’s campaign)

2 Likes

He dropped out I think :frowning:

1 Like

support

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

support

2 Likes

I support my precious buttercup

2 Likes

supporT!