City Mayor Elections, 2024-1

City Mayor Elections of January 2024

Position(s) Available: 3

Required Signatures: 15

Election Sponsor: County Executive b_aconxv

Election Guidelines

• Candidates must create a speech that was created following the creation of this post.
  • Candidates will be responsible for attaching a link to their post AFTER receiving the required amount of supports (15). It shall be the candidates responsibility to check that they have received the required amount prior to posting.
  • Candidates may not have any criminal record. Citations are fine, but arrests will not be allowed.
  • Candidates may not maliciously harass anyone for support. Messaging others for support through Discord or ROBLOX is permitted.
  • All other laws under The Elections Act apply

Election Schedule

Campaigning shall open immediately, and shall remain open until 02/03/2024 at 5:00 PM EST

Voting shall open on 02/03/2024 at 5:00 PM EST

Voting shall close on 02/04/2024 at 5:00 PM EST

Term begins 02/06/2024

Should there be no more than 1 candidate for any individual municipality, voting shall not occur and should that individual meet the signature requirement, they shall be elected into office.

Candidates are expected to post their speech after they obtain 15 signatures. Candidates shall not be on the ballot unless they post their speech on this thread.

Should anyone have any questions, please feel free to reach out. Good luck.

/s/ County Executive b_aconxv

1 Like

thx, reflected to state 15

We have reached the required amount of signatures

4 Likes

We have reached the required amount of signatures

4 Likes

proudly got the required 15, Bearzno and TheGeneral326 for Arborfield | Back For The Better

3 Likes

Welp boys my dynasty in redwood has come to end.

for now…

3 Likes

MonkeyLikesCaprisun and legalizenucle4rbom8s have acquired 15+ signatures

1 Like

Got the 15! Hmmm_Poul & DixieMeatball for Prominence | Let's get back on track!

3 Likes

I apologize for the delay, voting shall be opened shortly. Had technical issue and I was unable to get on. A voting period of 24 hrs will still be provided.

3 Likes

Election concluded. See voting: City Mayor & County Council Voting, 2024-1