Bearzno and TheGeneral326 for Arborfield | Back For The Better

bearzno and TheGeneral326 For Arborfield

Hello, residents of Arborfield and Stapleton County! My name is bearzno and I am running for Mayor of Arborfield, alongside my running mate, TheGeneral326

“Back For The Better”

SAVING ARBORFIELD

Arborfield is currently in decline; after my administration left, we only saw inaction, corruption, devastation, and a fall in citizens. After being attacked to leave the office the last time, I believe people understand who needed to stay, which is why I, bearzno, will be running again to rescue Arborfield…because if I don’t, who will?

I’ll keep promises, while past mayors break them.

ABOUT THE CANDIDATES

bearzno

In the past few years, I have had many positions and have been in numerous experiences that make me suitable for Mayor. I am involved in many companies and own and operate four; the most notorious being Iconic. This will allow me to understand better how I can assist companies in the city. I have been the Deputy Mayor of Arborfield for two terms, the Mayor for one term, and a Councilman for one term. I am also a representative and in the Department of Public Works. These positions will help me execute my position if elected.

Experiance

• x1 Mayor of Arborfield

• X2 Deputy Mayor

• Councilmen

• X2 House of Rep

• DPW Division Coordinator

• Notorious Business Owner

• Department of Commerce Bureau of Land Management Chief Manager

TheGeneral326

Hello, my name is TheGeneral326. I joined Firestone about 10 months ago. Whilst during these 10 months I’ve gone along to get a POST certification, join Redwood Police Department, join many of the great businesses around Firestone and lastly run for House of Representatives. In my current term of being a representative me and peers have accomplished so much. I’m currently serving as the Speaker of the House, becoming the first representative to win Speaker of the House in their first term. These positions I currently hold will help me execute the job of Deputy Mayor.

Experiance

• Speaker of the House
  • Representative
  • Department of State PA
  • Department of Health Nurse

PLANS

• Interacting more with businesses. As mayor, I hope to interact with all businesses within the City of Arborfield
  • Continuing with high standards for staff. They have always been held to high standards and I would like to keep it that way.
  • Working with the Council to pass the necessary legislation to improve the overall inner workings of the City of Arborfield
  • We plan to review all executive documents, such as Mayoral Decrees, to ensure they are up to date, along with creating jobs within the Executive Office to help growth within the city and help residents to expand their resumés.
  • I plan to look into all district staff and make sure they are fit for the positions for which they are employed and if not, they will be dismissed if need be.
  • I will work in conjunction with the Chief of Police and ensure that the department is running to the highest standards possible.
  • I will create a bi-weekly press release that includes updates about staff, bills, and Arborfield City Police

OTHER

We hope you will support us! Drop the “Support” in the comments, and share it with a friend.

2 Likes

Support and endorsed. Two patriots.

5 Likes

Support and Endorsed by Speaker of House :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Support and endorsed, make Arborfield great again (as Trump would say)

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Endorse & Support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Subbort

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support