MonkeyLikesCaprisun and legalizenucle4rbom8s for Prominence District Mayor and Deputy Mayor

Elect MonkeyLikesCaprisun and legalizenucle4rbom8s for Prominence District Mayor and Deputy Mayor! - For a Greater Prominence

Dearest Citizens of Prominence and Firestone,

I, MonkeyLikesCaprisun, write to you on behalf of myself and legalizenucle4rbom8s, to inform you of our campaign for the Office of Mayor and Deputy Mayor of the beautiful District of Prominence. Both myself and my running-mate have long histories of service to the District and would be delighted to have your vote.

Thank you for visiting,
MonkeyLikesCaprisun and legalizenucle4rbom8s

About MonkeyLikesCaprisun:
Hello all, my name is MonkeyLikesCaprisun, and as you probably already know, I am running for Mayor of Prominence alongside my running-mate legalizenucle4rbom8s. I have been in service to the District of Prominence for a good amount of time, and I wish to continue my service to the District on a higher level. I am confident about the future of Prominence under the leadership of myself and my running-mate, in conjunction with the District Council.

My experience:

• Prominence Councilor (2-terms)
  • Firestone Department of State, Vancouver Delegation Staff
  • Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office, Deputy Sheriff
  • Prominence District Police, Officer
  • Redwood Police Department, Officer
  • Firestone Department of Corrections, Correctional Officer I
  • Firestone Department of Boating and Waterways, Community Engagement Division
  • Paralegal to sithmaster921, Esq. (Former HOR and Mayor of Vancouver)
  • Department of Public Works, Public Employee
  • Served under a member of the House of Representatives as an Executive Assistant

About legalizenucle4rbom8s:
Hello, fellow citizens of Prominence! My name is legalizenucle4rbom8s, and alongside MonkeyLikesCaprisun, I will be running for Deputy Mayor of the District of Prominence. I have been serving within the Prominence District Council for two consecutive terms. This has opened up my eyes to the problems that reoccur within the District. While working with my running candidate, we plan on resolving numerous issues that are not uncommon for the District.

My experience:

• District of Prominence - Councilman (2nd term)
  • City of Redwood - Deputy Press Secretary
  • Prominence Library - President
  • Redwood Police Department - Officer
  • Prominence District Police - Officer
  • Department of Corrections - Correctional Officer
  • Peace Officer Standards and Training - Class 70
  • Department of Boating and Waterways - Advanced Watercraft Technician
  • Department of Boating and Waterways - Instructor (Training & Admissions)
  • Department of Justice - Law Advocates Program
  • Firestone Herald - Reporter

Goals of Our Term:

• Continue the revitalization efforts of the Prominence District Council by consistently hosting sessions and encouraging public participation in council sessions
  • Recognize and resolve existing legislative issues and issues within the District in general
  • Introduce a permit system for the use of District property for things like business or departmental events
  • Work with and recognize businesses within Prominence
  • Make Prominence more desirable to businesses by introducing a “Business of the Month” system
  • Work with law enforcement departments on all levels (local, county, state) to introduce new bylaws and municipal regulations that make their job easier
  • Work on finding flaws within the laws of Prominence and create new ones that make Prominence a safer place
  • Make decisions in the interest of citizens and public employees
  • Stick to our administration’s commitment to activity
  • Work with departments on all levels to bring their events to Prominence
  • Utilize Prominence Park and the Lunar Arena to promote city interests

Thank you, we both humbly thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to read our speech and learn a little bit about us, both as people and as candidates. We truly hope that we have earned your support and that you will entrust us to running the great District of Prominence.

Sincerely,
MonkeyLikesCaprisun and legalizenucle4rbom8s
God bless Prominence

feel free to reach out to @hb50 on Discord with any questions or concerns, or feel free to comment on the post your question/concern

Join our campaign server! https://discord.gg/mTChb7cfH7

3 Likes

i support

2 Likes

no support. mayoral candidate did absolutely nothing in prom

1 Like

@l6vesome supports!

1 Like

SUPPORT!

2 Likes

Support and Endorse.

Speaker of the House, TheGeneral326