Censorship 2.0

ty path and envelope

3 Likes

If you’re referring to how the State is ran from an administration position, that isn’t just FedoraMasterB98 making the decision as he consults us for most things. You’re bringing up his behavior because of the thread DannyBoyLaw made, which lead to this thread here. The reason for his behavior towards UprisingAmerican was made clear in my thread posted above. There is no such thing as pleasing everyone, and I can guarantee you FedoraMasterB98 doesn’t run around telling everyone they’ll be banned.

6 Likes

well as said, what a great year.

7 Likes

This has nothing to do with certain person or one situation. It is a sum of every action which has been taken by the founder in the past years throughout Firestone history.

6 Likes

is north korea… but… with americans!

4 Likes

I think we’re stepping off the issue here, calling out the fellows you’re arguing with isn’t gonna help now is it?

Look here, we can all agree on jef being banned, but how this was handled wasn’t the best way of handling it, and that’s what it’s all about, how fed treats others around the community and how he goes about business. Let’s not divert off course here.

8 Likes

You’re not getting it.

If you haven’t been paying attention to the community for the last year or so, there are a lot of decisions that Fed makes that effect a particular community within Firestone. A lot of the times, this community is not asked for their opinion and disagrees with it after he makes the decision. Few examples I can grab from the top of my head: 2 week POST/FFA classes, HRS formatting, EMS simplification, SCFD being secondary. There are plenty more and I’m sure my colleagues here would agree. This shows to his irrational behavior and lack of care for the community’s opinions.

10 Likes

Yet jef is still doing his shitty little work in the courts

Nothing to do with uprising so don’t harass

9 Likes

my question is why is everyone except us dodging the question of the founder’s decisions? like without consulting?

5 Likes

XDDDD yes

3 Likes

how much you betting this is gonna end up like norfolk i bet 22,155 robux

3 Likes

Cough in swat incident Yea remember when fed went hapeshit because swat had undercover uniforms. Remember how he said he would term everyone in* swat for that?

3 Likes

Fed has a vision for this group and if he sees his vision derailing, he will step in and change what is needed to be changed so that his vision can still become a reality. Unfortunately, all we can do is have a civil discussion with him, doing threads like these isn’t going to help.

4 Likes

then how could we actually have a civil discussion with him if he almost never responds to dms from citizens? that’s my question.

7 Likes

plus the fact he is solely in the firestone discord, and not the rest of the other department discords.

3 Likes

fed normally chats for a good 1-2 hours in voicechats every week or so, either talk to him via vc or tag him while he is in the vc.

3 Likes

I don’t really bother myself with much on this, I’ve said what I’ve said to certain people. This is ROBLOX after all and it is a community group. Toxicity has no-place in this community and certainly nowhere else. Even though it happens from time to time, the moderators or founders themselves don’t sit there and do nothing.

I am not gonna lie, when you guys reach our age which is 20 and so on, you’ll really learn how to be resilient or counter certain things without making yourself look like a fool.

Lastly, you guys need to consider that majority are aged 10-16. No offence, but they are not matured enough yet. If you are good for you, you are one of those early birds but better cherish whatever you can.

4 Likes

First of all, thank you for your response.

It was not a part of the argument, I presented it as a fact, whether it is important or not it is up to a person reading it to decide.

I am aware of that and I’ve seen the video.

I’ve seen that as well.

And that is an argument and related to the situation how? Also I already explained my position regarding that back then, explaining you that you clearly misunderstood my message.

I will take that into consideration next time. However, locking of the post was pretty much unnecessary in the first place because I did not request it.

Regarding separate rules, I did not notice much difference between Danny’s criticizing post and previous criticizing posts

And that is the issue I am talking about. The post had legitimate criticism and people clearly wanted to know what you or Fed had to say, but instead of any response the post was just deleted, until I made my censorship post to demonstrate that people want to know.

This is a civil discussion however, isn’t it?

4 Likes

Your responses answers your question. I wouldn’t want to talk to you either lol

4 Likes

What exactly is his vision?

Firestone is not Fed. Firestone is not you. Firestone is not Path. Firestone isn’t the developers, nor is it the moderation team.

Firestone is the community. Without the community, there is no Firestone. When the founders lose sight of this it can be dangerous. I honestly don’t think Fed at all cares about our opinions as members of the community, as he really hasn’t done anything to show that he does.

He disregards our opinions when it doesn’t suit his ideals, which are often unreasonable.

9 Likes