Censorship 2.0

I’m still wondering why someone banned from Firestone still has power in the state lol

9 Likes

Thank you for your response and support. I understand the situation with Jef and I have no issues with it, as I said in the post itself. The post is rather about disregarding of criticism and opinions on their own.

love you

4 Likes

I’ll think of a way which combats this.

7 Likes

without fed there is no firestone, fed literally did a poll last week about keeping / removing paid access, the majority voted removing and so fed removed it, if fed didnt care about our opinions then why did he remove it???

3 Likes

Fed does care, but he doesn’t have to show it. You are going to have to talk to him about what his vision is, but I’m sure it’s along the lines of realism while maintaining a non-toxic/intrusive environment.

4 Likes

ah yes, take a small poll and use it as your entire argument, completely disregarding the countless other incidents that have occurred. i’m pretty sure people voted no cause they couldn’t afford it but that’s beside the point.

and believe me, i know what fed and the devs etc. have contributed. but at the end of the day the community is what makes firestone a feasible thing.

7 Likes

To add on with examples, Fed has cited reasoning which blatantly contradict the opinions of majority who have experience in their respective departments/fields. He admitted to his lack of knowledge in certain aspects, yet fails to learn from those who’ve actually done it. For example, droxy once requested that SCMC has a helipad but Fed replied with “that only exists in cartoons” despite actual evidence having been provided. Recently back in February 21, 2020, he said “I don’t like laying down for 25 mins so ems can do such detailed shit” to justify the gross simplification of SCFD’s EMS system. Yet if you were to look at real life case studies done in the field and actual professionals, you’ll realize that 25 minutes is best case scenario for on-scene working time, especially on cardiac arrests where survival rates are higher when working it on the spot instead of transporting right away. Anyways back to my point, the biggest issue is that the founder tries to do everything his way, which isn’t always necessarily correct. When we do try to correct him, he simply dodges all attempts in a negative manner or strays off topic.

8 Likes

are you joking

5 Likes

fed has also done multiple polls on what he should add / edit to v3, if he didnt care about the community then why did he do the polls…?

2 Likes

no, im not joking, fed placed it back on paid access due to him noticing / recieving complaints about the rise of exploiters.

2 Likes

and again another 25 robux to waste

3 Likes

Should he not at least try to show he cares?

As an example, he ordered the simplification of the FFA curriculum without talking to anyone in the FFA high command. Is this rational behavior? How does this promote realism or his vision for Firestone?

He should at least try to communicate with the members of the community and talk to them before making decisions based off of his personal beliefs.

4 Likes

You have to balance a game and realism… no offense. I don’t want to sit on a scene for another 30 minutes as a LEO for EMS to do everything you would in real life.

And EMS should be simplified. These people wanting to join the community at a younger age don’t know how much medicine to give someone. They just know “this medicine helps.”

3 Likes

but wouldn’t it be better if he already knew that there are exploiters, to keep it under paid access, not unlock it and then lock it with paid access again???

3 Likes

then that makes your argument pretty much not true

3 Likes

Oh and also, he wanted ARFF to be a thing, yet when Echo tried to offer help being the only person who is actually qualified, Fed simply replied with “There are people that know ARFF” and nothing much more. Extremely lackluster response considering the nature which goes into implementation of another discipline.

6 Likes

not another 25 robux to waste, you will now actually be able to play the game without exploiters and frpers ruining everything.

3 Likes

Ok, let me clarify.

I do not care for the contents of the message that Dannyboy was attempting to spread. I care about the manner it was written out. 20 year old harassing minors?? What. I don’t wanna see that here.

I brought up one of your past threads to support my basis that it’s hard to take you serious for these type of threads, but that isn’t really the point, hence why it was towards the end of the response.

3 Likes

If a game changes from paid access, to free access, and back to paid access you won’t have to pay again, it saves from your very first purchase.

6 Likes

yes im aware but i mean about the other dudes still lol but fuck em amirite XD

3 Likes