A Petition for fairness and equality (By JasonBourneAxis)

A Petition for fairness and equality

Written by JasonBourneAxis, A petition to the Firestone State Government and Congress

Too long to read? Here’s a summary

Three issues criminals and citizens have that needs to be listened and fixed.

# Excessive Prison time

The prison time here is outragerous, we’re criminals, we mean something in the state, sentencing us to antyhing above 24 hours is excessive and shouldn’t be allowed. You’re trying to imprison criminals who add a new roleplay aspect to the game for the longest the DoJ can get them on. Lower the damn time to 24 hours and LET IT STAY LIKE THAT. You keep raising up the time and back down and for what reason? Doing crimes that introduce a new roleplaying aspect and a challenge for LEOs. Example, a random active shooter situation happens, the officer needs to know what to do, where is the best place to kill the shooter, and many more challenges. The issue is, those will indeed go away if criminals quit because of the time. You don’t deserve to be in prison above 24 hours simply for introducing a roleplaying aspect and doing crimes on a kids game.

This is a game and for V2, it’s a cops and robbers game, you’re taking more things from the robbers. Here’s the issue I have. You might had heard of congressman or anyone say their goal is to “lower crime” If you’re trying to lower crime, you’re ruining the experience for everyone, no good criminals that introduces challenges, you’ll see more ramming cars more often. I also know one thing “72 hour sentences aren’t always handed out” While that is true, sentences above 24 have been handed out, and that’s unfair. Lower the time back to 24 and let it stay

# Remove citations for Illegally obtaining a Firearm and criminal misuse or lower it

You see, when you use an illegal weapon and get caught 99% of the time you get caught, there’s no NLR

You get a 1k citation with the offense, but the issue is. You’re making criminals go into the negatives, and forcing them to wait to get money back up so they can attempt to roleplay more and give cops something to do

You need to remove citations and stop double charging, you’re citing and arresting people for the same offense Which isn’t right, you’re ruining the game by doing this. Lower it to 200 or less or a good suggestion Remove it completely You can’t get money out of the ATM if you get cited into the negatives, you have to wait and it’s worse for people who make 8 per two minutes Who have to wait a long time to get money back up.

# Raise wages for Citizens

I want wages for ALL citizens to be raised to 12 per two minutes Now you may ask. “Why jason? So you can get more guns?” No. I said for all Citizens, many people who want new cars, save up for SRT, which will take a extremely long time for those poor users, raise the wages up congress, it’ll make it better for everyone. I’ll do my math right here right now.

8 per two minutes

You make 240 per hour

(2 times 30 = 60)

(60 minutes = 1 hour)

(8 times 30 = 240)

12 per two minutes

(2 times 30 = 60)

(12 times 30 = 340)

It’s a small difference but still does something.

We simply want three simple changes, we have a voice, and we’re using it, make things fair congress. We had enough.

Hey there, you know me. I’ll get to the point.

Introduction

So, we’re here. Let’s start from what caused this, you’ve known the battle of prison time happening on the floor. It’s a big issues for us criminals that enhance the roleplaying aspect of the game, 72 hours for enhancing the roleplaying aspect? That’s not right. What isn’t right is the “fair pay” of this state. For every Citizen, we get 8 dollars per hour. 1.3k for 7 hours? That’s unreasonable, yet the supposed “fair pay act” only allows officers and other employees to be paid, but not us. I’d like to also mention that we criminals get cited if we enhance the roleplaying aspect of the game, which means we lose money, and we can’t get guns anymore, we also can get in the negatives and have to wait to get the money back. Let’s explain why we are even talking about this in the first place.

LEOS

Spawn with different type of weapons everytime with reasonable amount of ammo.

Keep the same weapons upon death

Not in danger by the law if discharging a weapon, going in a pursuit, or responding to a call.

FSP has spikes and ASU (where CRT/SWAT can shoot cars from)

SCSO and DHS has rambars that pop tires everytime in a pursuit

Can flip in pursuits

Can search storage lockers

Doesn’t have any risk of a court case when discharging weapons or breaking the law legally (unless if they do hit and runs or anything else that isn’t allowed)

Criminals

Has to find paws in one of 9 locations, and have the money for it, they also have to make sure that they do not get caught getting weapons and make sure the weapon they need is in stock.

Has a dodge SRT which goes 110

In order to rob a bank, you must be in the bank (or 50 studs or something) for 5 minutes, you also have to make a break for it, it’s risky

If you die from a shootout, NLR doesn’t exist and you are still the shooter and is wanted.

Can hide weapons in storage but there’s a chance it can be searched.

Has a high risk of a court case and a long sentence.

Has to autoclick for fs cash or buy it. (it’s 8 or 16 per two minutes)

Cannot flip in a pursuit

Has a risk of being spiked or tires popped in a pursuit easily

Get cited if you enhance rp by shooting with an illegal weapon

Possibly even more.

Petition

It’s simply from what we want in this state, our voices should be heard, even we criminals have a voice. What we want is the prison time lowered to 24 hours Why you may ask? Well, the sentencing in the state is pretty simple, PinkFlamigos got 25 hours for first degree murder and a few other charges leading up to that. I got 34.5 hours for shooting up Redwood, and two counts of the second degree. Simply enhancing the roleplaying aspect of the game and give LEOs something to do shouldn’t result in a sentence above 24 hours. Now, should they be punished for their actions? Yes, but has to be a reasonable sentence, most cases result in plea deals. Many of us accepted them otherwise the DoJ would go for a longer sentencing. If I didn’t counter their plea deal, I’d have more than 40 hours for that. What we criminals want is to be reasonable, and lower the prison sentence to 24 hours. Our issue is everyone keeps changing sides of the story, 24, 48, 72 again. We want 24 hours to be the max. Simple as it is, without good RPing criminals, LEOs would have to deal with FRPing side of criminals, because if you put the good ones in jail, what’s that going to do to the people that are “protecting the state”? It makes the job even more boring, with no different types of calls, cars ramming all day. Many people have left the community because of the sentencing, some are even scared to do crimes because of how the sentencing works in this state. We want the maximum prison sentence to be 24 hours On to the next subject, which affects pretty much everyone. What we also want is to fix the citations We don’t deserve to get a citation for simply enhancing the roleplaying aspect of the game for illegally obtaining a firearm, did you know that some criminals actually get cited 6k for multiple counts of illegally obtaining a firearm? Now that you are tired of listening to me, let’s listen to other people

Statements and Opinions

Here we’ll listen to others about this event.

Here we asked people about a few things, unfair encounters with law enforcement (see what they think) Opinions about Prison time, fair pay, and citations when being arrested.

ItzAlexYTOfficial

I’d say that the most unfair encounter with Law enforcement was when I had my warrant. This is because at the time, warrants weren’t one arrest, they were constant arrests until the warrant was nullified. I found that about half of my arrests came directly from this warrant and I found I was always either harassed for ID by LEO’s, Spawn arrested or cuff rushed because they felt I was always going to run which was not always the case. It became tiring and towards the end of my warrant I lost interest in Stapleton County a bit because of how frequently I got arrested and how boring it was making the game. I’ll clarify this as well, the arrests were almost ALWAYS 15 minutes long and that didn’t make it any better.

The max prison time needs to change because it really is a long time to be spending. Yes we need to be taught a lesson not to do such acts, but can you really expect people to still play the game after the courts issue them a 72 hour sentence. You can’t expect someone to waste their time and money (Cough electricity) to sit in a jail cell in a virtual game for THREE WHOLE DAYS. To be honest i’m surprised that people such as Pinkflamigos and Philip_forth haven’t already quit Stapleton after being issued so many of these sentences. Its too long for someone to be sitting in a jail cell for.

In my opinion, the current pay rate is disgusting. It is that low that it makes even being in state pointless unless you have Robux to buy currency because it would take weeks to save up to get a new vehicle if you AFK’ed for 12-24 hours a day. Its unfair that people who can’t get jobs because of their past record are left in poverty while those that have jobs are living in riches and constantly have more money and luxuries than us.

Your already charging us with a felony I believe for it. Why do you then ALSO need to take our money when A) Your confiscating the weapon we paid almost 2k for and B) Already giving us the charge incorperated into our time as well. Seems pretty stupid and unfair to me. Don’t see why that is in any way ethical to do. Strip a person of their money and give them a record for one thing? Come on State Government, your better than that.

iLordofAviation

MAX PRISON SENTENCE SHOULD BE AN HOUR AT MOST

This is all he wanted to say.

thebeatle2012

Being cited for an illegally obtaining a firearm is bullshit.

We already get arrested for illegal firearm, so why get cited for the same offense.

Its basically the same thing.

You buy a gun, you kill someone, you get arrested for illegal firearm, murder, criminal misuse of a firearm.

Like.

Thats so bullshit.

You already get arrested for the same offense?

Why pay for it again.

I think that law enforcement is doing that to take away money from criminals to make the game unfair.

Max prison time should be 30 minutes for courts.

If we get 72 hours for murder then they get banned for 72 hours.

Wages for Citizens should be raised to 12.

uhShine

I’ve had many unfair/illegal encounters with law enforcement officers. One of which is with DOC. Many times DOC has told me to leave, even though I was on the side of the bridge, where it is legal and public property. This desperately needs to be fixed. Another unfair encounter was when DOC let a man in to visit someone who had felonies right after they denied me because I had felonies. This us completely unfair and needs to stop. Onto another topic about citizen wages. I believe these should at least be raised a few dollars. Vehicles in V2 cost tens of thousands of dollars, and when you cannot get a job, its virtually impossible to get a vehicle without spending tons of Robux on cash. Also, getting cited along with getting arrested is not fair in my opinion. You are already not allowing someone to make money while being in prison, while they also have to be in prison which is a big enough punishment within itself. At least lower the citation price when you get arrested in my opinion. Finally, I’d like to comment on max prison time. Due to the fact this is a game, getting hours in prison is not okay. You are ruining a persons experience of the game, and even if they did commit a bad crime, nobody wants to sit in a room for hours on their computer.

NicoloSkrt

12hrs max sentence because this is a videogame, illegal obtain is a good charge as a secondary, civi wages to 12 would be sweet.

PoliceTonyR

His only response to the 72 hours sentence and wages are

72 hours

it’s perfect but not for citizens

AnqelicMadi

I believe the max prison sentence should be lowered. It isn’t really fair that criminals, who give life to this game, are locked up for 3 solid days. Imagine if we locked all criminals up for 72 hours? Police Officers would be bored out of their minds and DOC would be having a literal party. From experience, my friend kayy_wayy recently experienced a 24 hour prison sentence for her charges. She spent 24 hours auto clicking, occasionally making soup and couldn’t use her PC due to the auto clicking. She is a valued friend of mine and considered quitting FS after she was sentenced to prison. So, why are we punishing people so highly for giving the game roleplay?

In my opinion and from my personal experience, I do not support 1k citations for obtaining an illegal weapon because that again, is giving Police Officers a job in the county. However, I wouldn’t complain if the citation if it was lowered in price. You cannot earn that much money very quick as a civilian even if you have the 2x gamepass.

I support civilian wage being raised to 12! I spend 75% of my time on civilian team and would like the chance to save for more cars, paints and rims in less time. It has taken me a long time to get money for an SRT, I still haven’t met that goal. The only time I can earn a lot of money is on SCFD team.

Gr Queen

gr queen say grr long prison sentances cause peoples leave fs if prison time too long. gr queen say no citations & arrests. criminals already r broke if they criminal & they no have money pay citation in jail. gr queen say citizens should be paid more. it took gr queen over half a year to save up enough money for srt & that’s with gr queen on everyday. it unfair for it to be so low. also gr queen currently can’t afford cookies cause wage so low. also gr queen can’t work becuase of record so gr queen CANT make more moneys than this

Doktor170

What do you think should be the max prison sentence?

For regular arrests 30 minutes

For court sentences unlimited.

What do you think about citations for illegally obtaining and misuse of firearms when arresting?

Agreed but I do not use them since they take time to do.

Should wages for Citizens be raised to 12?

Yes, unless there are going to be more businesses, stock and stuff

Shawnyg

We have asked shawn the same few questions, here are his short responses

Max prison, 2 days

Citations nah

Ig yea eage

Now you have listened to other peoples opinions, let’s talk about mine and the intentions for this

JasonBourneAxis

You of course know who I am, you guys might dislike me, like me, think I’m a snitch. But that isn’t the point of this. It’s the point of fairness. What we need is the max prison time to be lowered and stay at 24 hours, We want citations for Illegally obtaining a firearm and criminal misuse of a firearm to be lowered to 200 or less, or removed completely, you cite us and arrested us for the same offenses. We want the wages for ALL citizens to be changed to 12 dollars per two minutes.

I understand that I may sound hypocritical in some way. As I was a Senator and I didn’t think much into the issues at hand, or understand the real pain at the time. Until when I turned criminal myself then I understand the pain and issues other criminals have in the state. What people need to understand is that this is a game. I’ll explain in a way you as a law abiding citizen or anyone else can understand. A regular AK-47 legal is 2.1k, in the illegal side, a Uzi is 2.1k, and an AK-47 is 4.6k. One gun made for criminals is AK-74U, that’s 5k, and 1.4k for full ammo. Let’s say you enhanced the roleplaying experience for LEOs by shooting up redwood, you get caught, and you get cited 1k for misuse of a firearm and illegally obtaining together, and ALSO getting CHARGED for the same offense you were cited for. For many poor people, not just criminals, but citizens who make 8 per two minutes know how hard it is to get money. It puts many criminals into debt, and you can’t even go to the ATM to get yourself out, you have to wait to go back in and make money all over again. This is a major issue, when I turned criminal I finally understood those who said they had an issue with, and I apologize for that, I didn’t understand back then but I do now. But you people need to understand a few factors, we’re needed in the state, without criminals, LEOs don’t have a proper job, just dealing with frping ramming scenes and all of that. We’re needed, and we also have a voice.

Thank you all for reading, have a nice day

Signed,

JasonBourneAxis

#Befairtoall

6 Likes

Why Jason cant write something small

5 Likes

I think the max sentence should stay the same but limit 72 hours only to treason or the person is a major major danger to the state. All other common crimes max sentence should be 24 hours.

2 Likes

I’d like to remind that not everyone gets a 72+ hours in DoC, those who does are what Chill said “people who committed treason” and idiots like carandola, Jibber_John, etc who masturbate in court to get 11+ CoC (Contempt of Court)

2 Likes

5 chars ababab

4 Likes

wat I swear I didnt see that part

2 Likes

he sent that to me on discord to reply and im lit so i made it look like a quote that wasnt in the document

2 Likes

Mk, if he says so

2 Likes

I will pay grr queen cookies :slight_smile:

2 Likes

everyone and their mothers have an SRT. SRT bails suck.

4 Likes

5 characters ababahbhabhabha ariana grande is hotter and makes better music than taylor swift

2 Likes

Jason, shouldn’t of have became a criminal if you can’t deal with the responsibility you’ll face.

2 Likes

-signs-

2 Likes

AKA Support
(Generally you sign a petition.)

2 Likes

this is a bruh moment

2 Likes

Big ass opinion

I’ll mostly aim for the Prison Time maximun/minimun time, this is not the first nor the second time there’s a god fucking debate over the maximun time and many people fail to realize not every single criminal who goes in jails get’s a nice 72 hours for stealing someone’s fat
cat. There have already been many votes, as well as bills to reduce the time directly to 24h, As Danny once said, punishments aren’t mean to be funny, the people will be the one who votes for whatever they want like in this image:

But at the end of all that line is the Congress who decides what comes in and what goes out (unless the Founders decides otherwise) https://trello.com/c/j3aUnevS/4961-an-amendment-to-reduce-the-max-sentencing-time It failed.

Doing RP as a criminal is not simply grabbing, finding, searching, killing and escaping. It is also experiencing what one feels when being a criminal and knowing that the next punishment will not be fun or short. We have established laws and penalties for something. Do you know the “plea agrement”? That is your best card to have less timein jail. As they said before, criminals come and go, they are not forever, possibly one of the many reasons (not the most correct) that a reduction does not happen, there will always be more, not as relevant as Phillip or ItzAlex but always more will come.

The point of being in jail in FS, is for you to reconsider (somehow) that doing crimes is not right and that the punishment can be even more lasting, long or will harm your future in the state.

2 - For the citation about illegal weapons I dont have much to say

3- I totally agree of wages increase

2 Likes

Being a criminal in FS It’s not really funny, unless you’re Phillip_Forth and/or you accept the consequences for said/determinated actions.

2 Likes

THIS IS A GAME… THIS IS A COPS VS ROBBERS GAME… GAME

6 Likes

This game is based in a form of realism n00b

1 Like

By the way, I greatly doubt that this game is practically based on a “Cops vs. Criminals”, what I consider is: This game is the representation of a simulation of a state, with an entire own/based Goverment, laws and constitution and all the content they approve in the Congress applies where? in the game and their respective departments. If this game was really based on “Cops vs Criminals” simulation, then shit, delete DOT, DPW, DBW, DOH and SCFD, because this fucking game is a Cops vs Criminals and they dont deserver a purpose on our Cops vs Criminales game!!1

2 Likes