851raymond for Senate!

Greetings Citizens of Firestone, You may or may not know me but I am here to run for senate again.

My Firestone career started in the Firestone State Patrol where I then resigned and became a senator back in 2017. I am currently a corporal in Firestone State patrol and now I am willing to run for congress again.

Plans:

There are many plans that I have this term including some traffic laws and criminal laws. A few plans are as follows;

Illegalize brandishing a firearm

Illegalize driving over sidewalks

Illegalize crossing a double solid yellow (not just passing).

Amending the hit and run bill to prevent intentional fatalities and clearing up questionable charges.

These are among the few plans I have for this term but there are many more, unlike some candidates who don’t even say plans other then they will help pass bills. Any ideas that come into me will also be taken into consideration and proposed if reasonable. I plan to work alongside the other senators within the chamber to ensure the laws that are passed are reasonable for the people of Firestone. Not for the personal gain or to favor a particular political Party.

I will comment that the chambers of congress has experienced many incompetent and immature members on the floor and I plan to be one of the members who are of the opposite. I wear formal attire to all sessions and I don’t talk about tacos in the middle of a session as some people have done.

With that being said I thank you for taking the time to read about my campaign and I thank all of those who support in favor.

Signed,

851raymond

1 Like

First Support!

1 Like

Respectfully, everybody says they will ‘pass laws’ and ‘fix the government’. You have made no legitimate promises nor plans in this speech, and for that reason I do not support. I recommend starting with a county position, or a position in the house, before you move on to arguably the most respected chamber of Congress which should consist of only the most qualified and experienced individuals.

Driving over Sidewalks is recklessly driving, and brandishing a firearm isn’t a thing. and legalize crossing a double solid yellow? hell no

1 Like

I respect your opinion however I must comment that, A: driving over sidewalks is not reckless driving as it is not a law. Reckless driving is defined as intentionally disregarding road laws. Driving over sidewalks is not anywhere within the law. I also must state that, brandishing a firearm is a thing and it is a more serious case over open carry which I know will be arguably similar. Crossing a double solid yellow is common sense those lines are not there for no reason. I also don’t understand how you recommend I start in county government. I have experience, in fact that experience is within the senate. I am not telling you to change your view but I am defending my own speech in response to your comment. Thank you.

A: driving over sidewalks is not reckless driving as it is not a law. Reckless driving is defined as intentionally disregarding road laws. Driving over sidewalks is not anywhere within the law.

driving over the sidewalk can be considered:

1. Reckless Driving (The act of intentionally disregarding the rules of the road whilst driving.)
  2. Careless Driving (The act of unintentionally disregarding the rules of the road whilst driving.)
  3. Dangerous Driving ( The act of disregarding the order of the roadway, or the safety and well being of others. )

Driving over sidewalks is not anywhere within the law

The law does not have to say and or define that driving over the sidewalk is illegal because it already falls into the simple definition of Reckless/Careless/Dangerous Driving.

If you are driving on the sidewalk, you will get pulled over and possibly cited even if you did it intentionally, unintentionally or simply disregarding the road/safety of others

If you ever present a bill like that to Congress, especially a elite chamber like the Senate, you’d get dumped on so hard because of how stupid and useless it is.

https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/a-bill-to-amend-a-bill-to-establish-road-laws-re-vised/2786

https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/a-bill-to-update-the-established-road-laws/2650

Crossing a double solid yellow is common sense those lines are not there for no reason.

There already is a law about crossing a double solid yellow line, you can read about it here:

brandishing a firearm is a thing and it is a more serious case over open carry which I know will be arguably similar

Open Carry

https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/firearms-and-weaponry-management-act-pt-2/5928

If the weapon is fired, it can fall under:

Negligently Discharging a Firearm

https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/a-bill-to-define-negligently-discharging-a-firearm/4882

If you’re holding up a firearm to someone and throwin threats and shit, you’re most likely going to get arrested for a lot of charges anyways - not completely legal just to hold a gun up to someone and threaten em. Conspiracy to Commit a Crime, Kidnapping, etc - depends on the situation. I personally don’t agree on making a brandishing law but that’s just me.

This being said, I still do not support and do not endorse, however, good luck!

2 Likes

brandishing a firearm is already open carry, no point.

2 Likes

Brandishing a firearm is nowhere near the same as open carry. You are only cited for open carry. Brandishing a firearm is pointing a firearm at an individual with the intent to fear them.

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Definitive support. Proven track record. Great Senator. Loved when you were in the Senate previously. A man of the people.

Supported,
OfficerVideoGame
Lieutenant Governor

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Support.

~ Inventize.

1 Like

Full Support. He truly is the man of the people.

Supported,
theSpaceFace2
Firestone State Patrol Corporal
Firestone Peace Officer Standards and Trainings Junior Instructor

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support.
Signed,
Uncircuit

1 Like

Support,

Signed,
MysticEnforcement
Middle Class Citizen
State of Firestone

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

sike you thought

jk support

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the support, we have reached the amount of supporters needed to get on the ballot!

1 Like