Why I can act the way I am and I am sorry

So a lot of people have been acting like as if I am a toxic piece of garbage that would need to be taken down. I will explain what has been going on which may be a key factor why. So a lot has been going on with my personal life having 9 siblings (another is due soon) and a lot of sadness too. Let’s begin with back in October the 28th, the saddest day. That day, I got to see my dog that we had since I WAS FOUR breathe her last. It was very emotional for me and well sometimes our emotions can be dragged on to others (which is why most bullies bully because of personal issues and no one to go out on), so I have the grief still in me. Well another thing is that the reason why I joined Firestone was to have fun and the community is really nice compared to Raddleton which was where I first began and let me tell you, everyone there was toxic and there were Admin Abusers there. Anyway, when I first became a Training Division instructor almost last year, I was thinking of being the strictest, but later decided to be both chill and strict if no one cared with what I did and well, it worked. Fast forward to January, my friend from school moves and well we knew each other since 5th grade and well when he left, I got bullied at lunch constantly such as him trying to touch my privates, throw peanut products at my food (I have anaphylactic shock if I eat peanut products in which it could lead me to the E.R), and hurl insults at me. Worst part is, no one really stood up for me since I am a shy person in real life and I have been finding ways on how to get mentally tough like my friends. Anyway, when COVID happened, I was able to continue on to more Firestone and I was an instructor at the time and well, during my time as an instructor, the Deputy Director would focus more on my tiers. One day I show up and a fellow instructor asks me to help and the Deputy Director was there. When he saw me, he told me to get out of the instructor’s (or his tier since I do not remember). So I decided to resign because I was sick of it and I was going to focus on DOC and hopefully get to SERT. Well, during my days until I was going to be successfully resigned, that same instructor suggested that I should sue the deputy director. I reluctantly agreed since well, it would be nice to have a little payback, yet I didn’t know how it would work. So I retracted and made a small discord server with a friend, him, and me and we were going to sue him for some reasons (I am classifying that since I do not want a repeat of that). Then I was stupid enough to hint it and all that, so the Deputy Director confronted me and we had a small argument and well, he put me on investigation and then hours later when I was talking to a lawyer, I got terminated for some of the exact reasons why he investigated me for and well, for organizing a coup. Now you think that was awful that I did so but you need to realize, that was a new term for me. I had honestly no clue what it was and when I looked over it, the instructor reported it and well, I don’t blame him because I was stupid. So I talked to another friend of mine and we talked to the Director over why the policies were not given to the administration because what I sent to him was the Deputy Director disrespecting me and we managed to report him to DPS but it got declined, but eventually, the Director decided to demote the Deputy Director to instructor but an hour later and he was back as Deputy Director. Now with that instructor, he got sued and was filed for contempt of court and was able to resign peacefully a few days after. It would make anyone mad that one instructor who was stupid enough to get himself terminated instantly and another instructor who became a criminal stay a little longer. Anywho, I will bring up another conflict. That is with me and some of DHS. So throughout the past year, me and them haven’t been on good terms, like me stating my opinions which made them feel offended and I am sorry if I did that. But then the attacks on me grew and it would grow to the point where they would criticize other troopers on the errors they made and I would defend the troopers by plotting some points but they turned against me to the point of getting them warned by the moderators in the FSP discord (I was a trooper when it started). It grew to the point of the day I got terminated when a DHS member posted my real life self in the certified chat in the POST discord and I was banned then so nothing could be done. But the last time they came after me was when I said something and all of them were mad, and even brought it up in another discord. Well, I apologized twice both in that and FSP discord and then everything was good.

Now, not all departments are perfect and I can explain that with my favorite department which was FSP. You see, we had some good troopers who I believe sort of lost their mental state due to COVID and one trooper would attack what I would say in announcements relating to the department and he got himself in trouble for disrespecting a citizen whilst on duty as it was reported to us and well, he was placed on admin leave with the two others that did the similar thing. Well, he managed to disrespect me and he had two kicks and 2 warns which meant a ban and that would’ve been a strike since it was a 24 hour ban. Well, he got his final warn, kick, and 24 hour ban and then he left the group a few minutes later. Now, some people are mad at me claiming it was my fault as he had a lot of allies and well, I don’t tolerate disrespect which led to his warn and so on. Anyway, there had been more personal issues and another Firestone issue. You see, someone must’ve disliked me so much that he/she tried to ban me from Firestone because the person sent in a supreme court case note in the temporary court case submission center claiming that I will go rogue. Now I will never have AND never will have the idea of going rogue. I love Firestone and whoever wanted me gone must’ve had a serious issue with me, but you know what, I have no hard feelings for that individual. Now, one last thing was the fact that my real life friend who I invited to discord actually doxxed me to his new discord friends, two of them were IP grabbers and possibly hackers. So he then told me our 2 year friendship was over and made a threat that his friends will hack me since he gave them my personal information. Well, I had to be off of discord and roblox with 2FA on so that if they did get into my account, everyone will know that it wasn’t really me. Well, after talking to one of them, she wasn’t a hacker but knew my IP which is sort of terrifying and told me that my friend was the more toxic one while I was the nice one. Anyway, after I revealed to him what she said to him after he tried to doxx me again, he decided that it was over and it was sad. Anyway, me and him are friends again and we moved on.

The point is that yes, I had a lot of personal issues and if I wronged you in some way, I deeply apologize and I will work on myself because you are not toxic at all, you just don’t like me. If you don’t like, me, I am cool with that since I do not expect people to like me. And well, I just want to be on your good sides and not be ganged up on. My task is to be the new me, being friendly, honest, and funny (and cringey at times). Thank you guys and I am always available if you want to talk.

4 Likes

eggs.

7 Likes

I like to eat eggs

Tldr please

6 Likes

tldr please, my brain hurts

6 Likes

o7 Minecraftcaleb.

1 Like

tl;dr or use more text breaks

4 Likes

o7 good sir

1 Like

Also, someone is trying to get me blacklisted from all departments. Since someone can use my name and get away with it due to Google forms. https://prnt.sc/tetm6e

1 Like

ok and why should I care

5 Likes

On another note, whoever is trying to impersonate Minecraftcaleb53, you must be suffering from low self-esteem. That nonsense is uncalled for and it should stop, you’re not doing yourself any good.

2 Likes

it’s sad tbh

1 Like

but um… tldr please that’s like 8 paragraphs inside of 3

1 Like

tl:dr please

1 Like

better than my English essay, no?

1 Like

no, sorry

1 Like

lol k

1 Like

Um can we get shorter version

3 Likes

i’m sorry dude but i really don’t think anyone cares you’re better off not dragging it on

7 Likes

ur sadness and “depression” is experienced by every 13 year old girl
dont worry

8 Likes