Why I can act the way I am and I am sorry

if ur getting bullied just kick them in their teeth :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

eh, i am not a good fighter lol

caleb dont apologize to toxic ass people

1 Like

it is what it is, the toxic ones are usually the more popular ones, but hey, real popular people look down on others except his/her friends who support the popular person and also look down upon others, even if your friend joins them.

1 Like

pathetic you actually took time out of your day to post this, and you claim to almost be 17? damn… not mentally

1 Like

hey Caleb. going through this is normal in everyone’s life when you’re growing up. sadly, this is not the best place to post it because everyone is so toxic for no reason. making and losing friends is a part of life. taking your anger out on other people is not ok, but it’s what a lot of us (including myself) do, especially now during this COVID shit. I’ve recently been trying to be nicer, and cutting toxic people out of my life completely; online and real life.

do the same. stop taking your anger out on random people, and become nicer. find someone you can vent too. make good friends.

and above else:

vibe

9 Likes

I dont care because this doesnt apply to me, if he wants to apologize or anything about what he’s done he should apologize to the people he was a jerk to privately

2 Likes

yes, what i try to do now lol

1 Like

forums apologies usually just drag things on ngl

2 Likes

eh, it is what it is lol

1 Like

omg i’m so sorry. i love u. my dms are always open

2 Likes

ty o7

1 Like

But all my retarded comments aside, dude getting bullied is something that unfortunately happens. I got bullied back in middle school a shit ton and didn’t say anything. If there is anything I’ve learned from my grandfather dying a couple months back it’s that, keeping in your emotions and stress, does more bad than it does good. I did that and my temper raised and I started being a dick to everybody and stuff. Its ok to talk to people about how you’re feeling, what you’re thinking about and all that stuff. Because when you talk to people, you’re not keeping it inside anymore, and they can help you get better. That’s all I wanna say

3 Likes

arrive. raise hell. leave.

1 Like

if you get bullied, dont be some shy crap. tell the person off and get him expelled. I’ve learned this the hard way.

1 Like

yeah true

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like