Why everyone involved the FSPGATE shouldn't be unbarred

they don’t deserve a second chance, kolibob never got one for what he did to firestone, why are these people any different? if you commit corrupt acts you are not to be given a second chance.

Ngl mark has done similar things with the county. Although, I took most of the spotlight.

Mark convinced the council to go behind the executive’s back, Sp_encer, and remove MACK via council vote.
This didnt go well… I ended up being the one who proposed the bill, it was an early example of how I have balls. Just like this recent SCSO situation thing.

I will risk it all, for it all.

2 Likes

@Jordan_Chime 1

I think everyone involved in FSP Gate should be unbarred.

1 Like

bro is you for real

So many others have gotten a second chance and unlike kolibob, Mark went out of his way to try and get unbarred. I was not dmed by koli and I would have done the same thing for him. Even then, Mark and Fob are on great terms now and understand what he has done. I personally think that everyone deserves a second chance.

you weren’t here for kolibob.

doesn’t matter if they’re on good terms or not? if you commit corruption you think anyone is going to unbar you?

put yourself in the real world since we do that here.

you’re saying if i FORCE the president/governor do something with intimidation of my power and with other influential and powerful beings, and its successful and i get caught and punished, i should be given a second chance?

they could do WORSE with their second chance, and they can do the same thing over to another person and not be caught possibly.

they don’t deserve a second chance i dont why youre pushing so hard for someone and people who used their privileges wrongly.

@pathwaysbball

I was here for kolibob and the kolibob situation was more worse then the fob FSPGATe.

I think some should be unbarred based on a case by case basis

i know i pinged jordan in it not you.

@Jordan_Chime f

not like we have access to their discord account and find out every group chat their in and what they do.

the thing is don’t do it in the first place if you’re going to risk all of your shit to remove fob
that’s the lesson don’t do it in the first place if you know the risk you put in when you do it.

I agree perfectly with this statement

god damn, let’s have every person who is barred just contact Jordan and you get a free pass back into our state!

no, people need to know that our state is strict, if you try to overthrow our government, forcefully remove someone from power for something they didn’t do, you don’t deserve a second chance of attempting to ruin our government for a second time, our state shouldn’t be that strict, let someone who is barred contact some rep, they get a free pass into our state and destroy it anymore, I don’t want stupid shit to happen to our state because we put so much trust into one person and have them ruin our government again.
the answer is no.
sure we would had thought a bit more if they didn’t anything serious, if they only did crimes like murder or have a criminal record, we would think a bit differently because it isn’t that serious. but what mark did was fucked up and serious enough to not think about letting this man back.

3 Likes

lmao fr.

HEY IM COOL WITH THAT IF @JAMESDITOMOSSO OVER THERE DIDN’T SHOOT AT US FOR 3 SECONDS SMH

2 Likes

you know i was the superintendent during that whole time right?

Relevancy?

People don’t get second chances in FS because of retarded politicians in the government who only care about their image.

1 Like

Just sayin’ since you hate me

1 Like

i somewhat agree with that but at the same time i don’t

bro going to be real just stick in the LEO realm for now where you’re good at.
i dont think you deserve to be unbarred.