What is this community anymore?

mate how would you like it, when some kid flagged your post for stating an opinion. when you have an answer tell me because i feel fucking pissed.

1 Like

You got that spot on. I see more government corruption as the fire academy director today than I did as a Congressman over a year ago. It’s just getting worse and worse. Someone needs to fix it.

1 Like

Now that you mention the cons of having nlr I say that just change your outfit before you die or reset

1 Like

Pardon my confusion, but we have exactly one liberal on the court and that’s because he’s European (kerb). Skye is moderate-conservative leaning, Marshall is conservative, NinWin is a moderate, and idk much about Ogax but from what I do know he’s closer to moderate

2 Likes
  1. you’re talking about roblox politics, really?
  2. im enjoying myself WAYYYY too much IRL right now so im just going to quit roblox
  3. fuck everyone who takes this game seriously

peace, im out

3 Likes

can relate

2 Likes

I ask myself that question every day I go on duty in v2 or open discord… I HATE to open that application now…

1 Like

This post had made me cry. It is so beautiful, and so true… I 100% agree with you on this subject, and despite the fact most of the community’s higher ups take decisions without asking opinion from the members of the community which of whom are either people with logical and valid ideas, building ideas which are also resulted in logical and nothing outrageous, and of course… humble business owners from private sectors. Obviously favoritism is something they care more about but the community has gone downhill since I have been here in 2016. Only reason I’m not saying more is so that I won’t be silenced like a russian spy. Just will let this out: The community would be better if more private businesses had opportunities to succeed and that most of newer members wouldn’t care about a business’s looks such as dev support. A thing I have noticed recently about the community is that if you don’t have dev support for your company, gurantee yourself that you won’t get any employees whatsoever if you’re old or new. But if you’re known in the community, expect them to join for the money. That’s all I’m saying, and I know a lot of you are going to disagree on it but it’s the truth. Or the fact everything has gone and become into a dictatorship within these last 3 years after V2’s release, criminals who don’t give a fuck about anything and disturb public employee’s jobs which is a heavy release of toxicity from their side, the constant exploiters, and the fact that the anti ram script was just for DPW and not DOT, or any other department which I think is the way that can somewhat slow down the disruptions from these toxic criminals towards public sector employees. This is all I’m saying, if the owners actually listened to citizens like us from the community, it could somewhat become a slightly better place. But other then that, I have to agree with you. It’s gone very downhill for V2’s 3 years of existence. Let’s hope that for V3 something can change ATLEAST.

2 Likes

it’s a silencing dictatorship.

3 Likes

I quit 2 months ago. Trust me, at the end of the day, Firestone is a waste of time. It’s time-consuming and you get no reward at the end. Do something worth your time. Us criminals who spend our hard-earned cash to make gangs, get sh*t on by the community, especially CRT. All citizens do is whine about the ‘perfect gang’ they are so eagerly waiting for when in reality, it will never come. I was tired of trying to please this toxic community and be a decent criminal because at the end of the day, some retarded toxic cop comes and ruins it for me, or ‘ruined’ trust me, bro, I quit, and I am so much more productive. You should too.

It’s the same way for cops/ems, etc. If you are ACTUALLY that good guy, bruh. community way to toxic. Not to mention, the developers are no longer motivated with v3. it has stopped progressing. I know, ‘eVeryOne has Lives’ still dosen’t change v3 has slowed down.

3 Likes

The only thing that stops me from resigning and leaving Firestone is V3 if that flops Firestone will be a page in former massive states that went toxic and died.

3 Likes

just like rockport.

3 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

1 Like

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

1 Like

preach

2 Likes

Cop = toxic trash man
:pray::pray:

2 Likes

I love how your just proving him right by calling cops “toxic trash men” your the reason we won’t get anywhere.

2 Likes

Well I mean i got a PSB for beign toxic and making fun of ppl soo

2 Likes

u are toxic tom and plus why do you lot expect firestone to live on til we all die smh

2 Likes

proof of toxicity or doesnt exist

1 Like