What is this community anymore?

screw this game at this point. no roleplay, toxicity, no gameplay, there’s LITERALLY NOTHING. the founders give little to no fucks about the CURRENT situation v2 is in. v2 isnt a “lost cause” you cant just IGNORE whats happening right now and make development for v3. smh. why df are u gonna post stuff about ur irl police job? honestly no one cares and I dont mean that as rude. literally little to no one here cares. this is roblox. stop worrying about DPW car washes and job fairs too, god screw me you’re worrying about changing logos when you’re game is almost broken. literally I dont get it if the founders just paid attention to the problem AT HAND things would change drastically

6 Likes

I don’t think anything can be done ngl, env said that he doesn’t have motivation and he’s 20 and he’s from a strict family. I can’t blame him if he doesn’t feel motivated

4 Likes

Then do it.

3 Likes

V2 is unplayable, you got that right.

1 Like

Are we just now realizing this, or is it because we’ve grown up quite a bit and we’ve looked back at what we’ve made?

2 Likes

how does one “do it” with no support from the community…?

2 Likes

y’all ARE FLAGGING what the actual truth of Firestone is, that is in no way offensive that’s supposed to be a fucking wake up call I used to love this game and it’s sad to see it like this
:((

4 Likes

the original community is what firestone thrived on, aka the people who’d been around since the trc or norfolk days and a majority of them were mentally stable. unfortunately, these people are gone and the newer generation taking their place is as stable as stalin’s regime. nowadays it’s cool to be edgy and completely mentally unstable, on top of the absolute amount of power suckers up in governance now striving to make themselves something on rolegoblock. many of the original community practically had a birthright to rule, given they had lead previous administrations and actually understood what they were doing. nowadays you’re stuck with liberals in the courts legislating from the bench on a high white horse, congressional officials who don’t know the difference between the house/senate, or cabinet officials who’re criminally incompetent/bias. these are the problems that’ll be continually affirmed until fed shows the iron fist and does a great purge like he should. also stop trying to care when the people themselves elected and then relected those who ruined the system.

14 Likes

Fully support this post!!!

1 Like

Roblox in general is NOT what it used to be

1 Like

You can say that again. Bots here. Bots there. Bots everywhere. Oh, and the screaming and raging 5 year olds playing Adopt Me. It just isn’t what it used to be anymore.

1 Like

I agree. Im this fucking close to just leaving everything, my breaking point is 100 and im at fuckin 99. This community has caused me so many issues in the past, i dont know 6 months that its fucking unreal.

2 Likes

why are they flagging bruh

1 Like

Flag this you sick false flagging fuck

1 Like

snowflakes

1 Like

mods are not gonna close anything. people are just going to spam flags on this post. because thats the only thing people know how to do. flag posts because opinions are made

1 Like

I sure do love legislating from the bench. It’s my second favorite activity behind voting blue in every election.

2 Likes

I think the only thing you know how to do is complain… just sayin…

1 Like

what if we all just got older and realized we don’t like this game anymore?

4 Likes

yeh, that could be true i personally I enjoying doing stuff irl now and not going around saying “ties arms and legs” or drive around for 30 mins to find a gun dealer.

1 Like