What is this community anymore?

proof is in the pudding tom

2 Likes

Pretty sure ninwin is liberal

3 Likes

Dan has a point, groups on ROBLOX don’t last long. After a while everyone just grows up and leave the group or ROBLOX entirely. Before you say “nUSA and United Kingdom has been around since 2014” well they have but they aren’t good as they were before. nUSA is really sucky now and United Kingdom is still pretty good, that’s probably because its ran by Brits

3 Likes

who keeps flagging i really wonder who

2 Likes

:uk: superior

2 Likes

This is our community at Car dealership at a hostage situation.
Yes, it is our main attraction for everyone expect going to Banks, private business or events.
We can’t stop citizens from approaching because they will keep on doing as such because they want their vehicles, and I agree with them wanting their vehicle but this our attraction area…

• Redwood Times
4 Likes

then that’s pretty sad…

2 Likes

That’s the brutal reality. No one actually gives a fuck about us, the private business owners in game. And I blame this on the fact there was only just 1 spawn, and it’s just in Redwood when they made it. I hope for V3, this shit will change and have different spawn locations like in Mayflower. Hence why Mayflower has more people playing: because there’s different cities with spawns.

4 Likes

Telling you, if this was added before, different CD’s and spawns, private transport businesses and public transport would be used frequently to transport. And what can this help for? Well the following:

• It would help private businesses to gain profit out of the rides, business productivity and activity.
  • Increase RP.
  • Increase Realism.
  • Have a variety of situations that can happen anywhere around the map, and not just in Redwood.
  • More attractions for citizens to view.

This can help get the place more and more players, to the part we can compete with mayflower player wise. But this is hope for V3. Let’s face it, V2 is fucking dead, and there’s nothing we can do about it. Therefore, I would like to address something to other fellow business owners the following: It’s best we all stay neutral right now, and operate fully in V3, get our properties, and shit handled out for V3.

4 Likes

this could be achieved by making the small stores in cities such as prominence into a mini car dealership/spawn for your vehicle, or any “major city” (Arbor, Redwood and Prominence).

if im going to be honest, the 25 R$ enterance fee should be removed altogether since the game gets dry in the mornings/late night

4 Likes

honestly, the game would be good if it was set permanently at 25 robux and that’s it.

4 Likes

thing is, this moves away any player that wants to join the community. Me, myself I wouldn’t purchase a game if I am not familiar with it, or know how it runs/works.

4 Likes

You know RW is gonna get attention since its the one place we spawn and only place with CD so ofc all the chaos happens in rw

3 Likes

Everything good rises, peaks, and falls. Members of the community move on from Roblox, the old traditions and meta changes, and the people who play change. You just have to deal with it and accept it as the new norm. However, most good things (hopefully) peak again like Minecraft.

1 Like

Guess we’re not gonna peak again. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like