What is the point of DPS investigation Squad?

with me being a investigator i dont see an issue with dps other than people just thinking they can do whatever the fuck they want when they cant? /e shrug yall keep bringing up this argument and we still sit here to this day with dps STILL doing the same exact shit they are doing and they are still a department. get over it ;3. jk love u all <3

4 Likes

it’s opinionated so it can’t really be universally true, which is why it wasn’t my main point.

nice job though, deflecting the actual argument because you know dps is useless

5 Likes

dps cant get removed no point in arguing!

3 Likes

maybe not but i enjoy convincing people it’s useless

dps can’t be removed but it’s power can be limited. rlly look into it they have an ungodly amount of power

5 Likes

Only cause fed won’t allow it

4 Likes

DPS Stands for Department of Public Safety. Yes, they are a department however, it takes the pressure off of command, for DPS to take the case. A citizen, public employee, or a law enforcement officer, has the right to report someone wither via the department’s complaint hub, OR the Department of Public Safety complaint hub. If it is filed within the Department of Public Safety’s hub, it is their case.

2 Likes

No one in this department is completely impartial, in fact from what I observed, most employees had or have active employment in at least one of the subordinate departments under the department’s scope. Even with employees with 0 prior experience in the aforesaid departments, you can’t fully remove bias (in conjunction with what @1superchris2 said), there will always be persistent bias present.

The probable reason for why someone would want this department to investigate departmental grievances is to receive the least biased decision possible, which ergo, explains why this department was established.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like