Unrealisticness of job teleportation

In firestone, there is job teleportation and team teleportation. This is unrealistic

Instead of job teleportation, you would be required to commute to work.

(Example: If I wanted to go to FSP Team I would have to go to the FSP Station to switch teams. If I wanted to go to DHS team I would have to go to DHS station to switch teams, etc.

For the visitor and civillian teams, the developers should automatically place people into civillian team if they are MCC+ in the State of Firestone to remove team switching from visitor to civillian.

This would be more realistic than teleportation to teams.

2 Likes

Stop, just, stop

1 Like

stop now
for fucks sake
ITS A VIDEO GAME GET FUCKING USED TO IT

3 Likes

lol its not like we have any viable public transit

This is a good idea. It would bring realism. I dont know why you do not support any of my threads

This is MUCH more realistic then teleportation. Plus there would be more traffic on the roads and highways

know what, while weā€™re at it lets add fucking diseases, LETS ADD WELFARE,
FUCK IT, LETS MAKE HOBOS A THING
KNOW WHAT WHILE WEā€™RE AT IT LETS MAKE CARS SUPER REALISTIC THAT YOU NEED TO OPEN THE DOOR, GET INSIDE, PUT YOUR FOOT ON THE BRAKE, AND THEN TURN THE KEY TO TURN ON THE CAR, THEN SHIFT IT TO DRIVE

This is a very simple proposal. I dont know why you are declining everythng

No lag involved. Nothing

And I am not proposing those other ideas

change is very scary for some people and thatā€™s the main reason why this isnā€™t going to happen

1 Like

Exactly. People can not deal with change in this state. This state needs change to imrprove

do this, make a document named ā€œunrealisticness of firestoneā€ and put all your shit in there and make ONE forum post about it, not 20.

Well i did that once but it was not in full detail These posts better explain them in detal and if I put everything into one people would not read it.

doubt anyone is reading your 20 posts

1 Like
1 Like

Honestly, please stop.

2 Likes

@mrfergie Please, lock this one too.

2 Likes

OMG WHATS THIS MEMEY IDEA

This is a good idea