Unrealisticness of job teleportation

MEMEY idea

No, it isnā€™t.
We can be needed quickly and what do we have to do?
Go from RW, CD to the FSP station or to DHS HQ all the way in Prominence? That wastes SO MUCH TIME.

Breacher in the Govā€™s Manor and no DHS on.
loads into SC and has to go on Civ team, spawn car at CD, DRIVE ALL THE WAY TO PROMINENCE WHICH IS LIKE 10 MINUTES, go on the DHS team, and go to the Govā€™s Manor

Major shootouts in Redwood and only 2 SCSO on.
loads into SC and has to go on Civ team, spawn car at CD, has to stop at red lights on way to FSP station, go on FSP team, and when you get to Redwood, everyone is dead and people have taken off

Jailbreak at the Prison.
loads into SC and has to go on Civ team, spawn car at CD, has to go ALL THE WAY TO GREENDALE, HAVE THE HIGHEST POSSIBILITY OF BEING SHOT BY THE SUSPECT AND HAVE TO GO ALL THE WAY FROM CD TO GREENDALE, AND PEOPLE ARE GONE

You must be the HIGHEST PERSON I HAVE MET IF YOU THINK THIS IS A GOOD IDEA

3 Likes

Please stop. This is ROBLOX not real life!

1 Like

Sharm, we love your opinion and value it very much as you see!

Might wanna take a break though, all that thinking is hard!

1 Like

hi there

i think you forgot what you are playing

well, iā€™m here to remind you that this is roblox! wow!

also, take the hint from everyone that we really donā€™t want your ideas at this point

ROBLOX and real life are very different donā€™t get them confused

I can keep ADDING SO MANY EXAMPLES OF WHY THIS IS A BAD IDEA SHARM.

REMEMBER THIS IS ROBLOX AND WE ARENā€™T IN REAL LIFE. WE DONā€™T NEED TO BE SO REALISTIC.

1 Like

Give ALL the examples and reasons why itā€™s bad plz

Take a look for yourself

Those arenā€™t good

If this is ROBLOX and not real life then why dont we scrap all POST and FFA certifications and dont require them to become a police officer and firefighter and why dont we make the game unrealistic like docklands and mano county?

Therefore firestone was made on the basis of realism not the basis of simplicity or unrealisticness

sounds like mayflower

There is a certain level of realism. What youā€™re suggesting is too much realism

1 Like

This is not too much realism

Not my fault that mayflower became realistic before us

Damn guys we drive with WASD thatā€™s so unrealisticā€¦(Donā€™t take this serious please)

One idea at a time

Mayflower is totally not realistic at all, when you team yourself in the game then you leave and rejoin you will appear in the same team meaning that itā€™s not ā€œveryā€ realistic like it should be.

Both mayflower & Firestone lack in realism. Just in different ways