A Petition to stop realism Petitions

A petition to bar @Sharm500 from making any more petitions about changing pointless ass stuff that everyone already supports and or do not want to change it. AKA ‘Realism’ petitions which are not accomplishable on Roblox unless you want lag again to come back.

2 Likes

Not that I do not concur with this, but I think its a shame that people have to petition to have people removed from making a thing that makes our government great.

2 Likes

support

1 Like

support and signed

1 Like

This is in violation of the bill of rights section I and III

1 Like

This kid doesn’t understand a meme. That really shows his incapabilities

2 Likes

Lmao u right

2 Likes

We should amend the bill of rights to say:
“Citizens, apart from Sharm500, have the right to petition against the government or any other business or agency without fear of punishment for doing so.”

2 Likes

Mkay, so, yes, it is against FS BoR, Section 1 & 2, but honestly, @Sharm500, stop. Fergie is locking most/all of your posts so I highly doubt any of your suggestions will be accepted.

2 Likes

he locks all posts not just mine

locking does not affect anything

1 Like

Support

Signed, Corporal samfambam

1 Like

When will you guys realize that those petitions are not binding nor recognized?

2 Likes

it is called a meme to make him stop his constant petitions… you are clearly incapable of your job if you can’t see that you social justice warrior

1 Like

Yet you remain incapable to recognize that I am not talking about this specific post.

1 Like

Don’t comment said thing, On my ‘petition’ than relating to how petitions aren’t legally binding

Most of my posts were developmental suggestions not petitions

1 Like

Your statement makes no sense and lacks substance.

1 Like

@Brotix that’s all, no ‘hard’ feelings

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.