The Treatment of Attorney General Skye_Jones - absolute joke

Considering I watched him administer it, I’m pretty sure it’s fine

Do you know what a bailiff does?

1 Like

Alright then.

He doesn’t, because he doesn’t understand what he’s talking about

1 Like

fair there was a SC ruling on what qualifies as a uniform and what doesnt :woman_facepalming:

But seriously: I pose the question to you again.

What do you think a bailiff does for the courts?

Show me that ruling. If I am wrong, give it to me and I will admit to what I have said which is wrong.

I do infact.

Skye is definitely not interfering. All she did was talk to a SWAT member while, he was arresting someone else. No shots were going off, this was not an HRS, not a dangerous situation.

Also, Skye as it looks was trying to give Env legal advice… to help Env.

Ridiculous to arrest Skye for interference in this case.

1 Like

i’m just waiting to hear the verdict, yo. i won’t be dismissing the AG until more context involving the situation comes out.

in other news, if things don’t go to plan, i always have a backup plan.

4 Likes

Is that criminal conspiracy Mr, Governor :eyes:

3 Likes

Then what does a bailiff do?

no sir, it’s just extra security.

3 Likes

Maintains order in the classroom. Basically there for security.

Though they also do read the oath.

i agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Bingo… also I have bailiffed for cases in which I had a conflict of interest in before…

the judge can just tell me to sit down and shut up and that ends anything…

my job then was to make sure that the courtroom was secure not to worry about the arguments presented orally (unless someone went haywire)

@DannyboyJurist
@1superchris2

In the end, my point is just that she should not be entitled to a quicker trial then anybody else. I understand that its because of the elections. But she should not be entitled to it because she is in that role.

I personally try to avoid the legal system part of it because I do infact not understand some parts of it, and thats why I stick with the LEO side of things.

PS If you can send me the new impersonation laws which I was never notified about, send it my way please.

no hard feelings

Really, I cared more about the once and a life time case this is. But it should also be considered Skye would lose her job on the merits of this arrest, and as I have stated multiple time to my fellow judges, cases like this should be top priority and usually are.

Alright. That’s fair. Have a good day.

1 Like

she had her expungement granted for those who dont know