The Treatment of Attorney General Skye_Jones - absolute joke

no sir, it’s just extra security.

3 Likes

Maintains order in the classroom. Basically there for security.

Though they also do read the oath.

i agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Bingo… also I have bailiffed for cases in which I had a conflict of interest in before…

the judge can just tell me to sit down and shut up and that ends anything…

my job then was to make sure that the courtroom was secure not to worry about the arguments presented orally (unless someone went haywire)

@DannyboyJurist
@1superchris2

In the end, my point is just that she should not be entitled to a quicker trial then anybody else. I understand that its because of the elections. But she should not be entitled to it because she is in that role.

I personally try to avoid the legal system part of it because I do infact not understand some parts of it, and thats why I stick with the LEO side of things.

PS If you can send me the new impersonation laws which I was never notified about, send it my way please.

no hard feelings

Really, I cared more about the once and a life time case this is. But it should also be considered Skye would lose her job on the merits of this arrest, and as I have stated multiple time to my fellow judges, cases like this should be top priority and usually are.

Alright. That’s fair. Have a good day.

1 Like

she had her expungement granted for those who dont know

she was also just dismissed.

thats an F

ash1835 has no comment

Read the Constitution sir. I know you aren’t known for being the brightest, but the law plainly states that the oath does not have to be exact. It was not invalid whatsoever.

Additionally, a bailiff has no influence in the outcome of the case. As a bailiff, I would hope you know this.

1 Like

incorrect

after i won that previous case on the basis of the oath being invalid, i personally amended the constitution to allow for it to be so you dont have to say the oath exactly as written in the law. all of his oaths were legally binding and valid.

She probably thought he was not impersonating because of the old impersonation law. https://gyazo.com/67e56700d3a1874abfddaa0d939b0bae

I find it was very unnecessary to arrest her

2 Likes

Red Army Choir was kinda lit too :eyes: Tetris is a bop

1 Like

It sort of depends on what you mean by “quicker.”

If it was quicker in terms of the hearing, that was no quicker.

If it was quicker in terms of taking the case, then yes, I agree.

2 Likes

Remember this is a lego game :joy:

Remember this Lego game is a simulation of a state :joy:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.