The Tale of the Biased Impeachment

you’re forgetting that impeachments are quite literally a biased proceeding, there is no due process, there is no impartiality until it reaches the senate floor for trial and even then, by that point, a majority of senators have already seen everything and have already made up their mind.

then run for congress and remove the soth from the LOS

october 10th

its almost as if… blackmail and extortion are crimes… and a reason for impeachment is an attempt to or commitment of a… crime. :exploding_head:

ad hominem arguments are used to determine remorse or regret for the actions committed

keep riding

because when the top 3 foreign representatives are under investigation for plotting a false flag, i’d sure hope someone would apologize to the states affected

again, it was used to determine character evidence, a very important thing to obtain during a political process

7 Likes

I thought you arent old or tall enough to do this much (in the glorious words of an unnamed individual) “dickriding [of] kam”

4 Likes

Could it not be done by a member under the DOS rather than having the SOH intervene and attempt to do one of DOS’s responsibilities?

2 Likes

DOS failed to respond, I know the foreign entity, I have vast experience in the DOS, I was at the time spearheading the investigation and read the full transcript. Its simple math

4 Likes

Regardless of Canadlan disliking kam, he (kam and the ppl in the gc) did something wrong. Even though he disliked them, he still did his legally obligated duties as he’s expected to and he very clearly did nothing but pursue the truth. They violated the law and should be held accountable, Canadlan did nothing but his job. He even stepped back since you guys kept complaining.

Also let’s not forget the fact that you were in the gcs. You shouldn’t fail to disclose that when you made this post. (if you said it somewhere in that post and i missed it then mb)

2 Likes

How dare you answer a question I asked to aes!!! Just kidding. Anyway, how long did you give them before letting other delegates know? Like I get it if there was no response in at most two days but if it was within a half hour or so, then well that would seem a little rushed

2 Likes

28 hours

3 Likes

Mmm yeah that’s about enough time for someone to respond, fair enough

2 Likes

you’re completely missing the point here. canadian should have some self acknowledgement to not let him preside over stuff where it’s clear he has a conflict of interest. I understand that they are allowed to be bias, but this crosses the line. LOS shouldn’t have been threatened in the first place, and canadian shouldn’t of presided over a inquiry about someone doing stuff to him.

my point is, it shouldn’t of been used as evidence. as I said, the investigation doesn’t show kam or vortex doing anything unethical. he used it for disinformation.

not what it seems like here

1 Like

Also, you are missing the point. I did not deny the fact that Kam or any others did something wrong, and I am not against an inquiry taking place. I am merely concerned about how this investigation was handled. Anyone else in the house could’ve presided this, but the person with the greatest conflict of interest did.

1 Like

so youre saying that the six other representatives and members of the impeachment committee didnt vote in the right way? that simply because it involved canadlan that it shouldnt have happened at all? he was doing his due diligence and service to the people of the state

youre acting as if canadlan has done everything here on his own completely ignoring the six other representatives who sat on this committee and who voted, unanimously, to proceed with a recommendation of impeachment (where canadlan actually didnt chair over this due to his potential biases and was instead, spt kyhuls)

2 Likes

see above post

As for the rest of the post, fair enough. While I do not know what happened behind closed doors, or in the minds of those representatives, this all seems very rushed. if the committee went more in depth, more specific, and gave people a chance to publicly voice their opinions, I feel like it may have turned out differently. Additionally, your act gives this whole process 30 days to happen, while it was done in 4. if the reps were given more appropriate time to review everything, it may have been different. this is just a hypothesis, so don’t take anything of this as a fact.

i even brought up some of these points prior to the provisional statue being enacted, where canadian agreed with me. if this was actually voted on prior, allowed people to voice against it, opposed to the provisional status, it may have been different.

1 Like

Yes but it’s important that a member of DoS is actually there, and that we are aware of what happens during foreign meetings. I believe the meeting went well but I was disappointed when I heard that the Speaker was making negative remarks about the future Chief Diplomat.

3 Likes

You weren’t even at the meeting, Evay straight lied I said all the candidates sucked and said Vancouver would be in a good place regardless of who won

2 Likes

(withdrawn)

2 Likes

He did nothing but what was best for the State’s interest

2 Likes

Yeah bro you literally need to learn how to read, I am starting to think you aren’t of the age to be on discord based on how consistently you lie, misread, or get things wrong

3 Likes

Amen.

3 Likes

(withdrawn)

also thanks to an unspecified individual who reported me a year ago, discord has my ID and has verified I am intact over 13.

1 Like

(he is like 14 so give him a break)

2 Likes