The purge in FS. Yes or no?

Should we establish the Purge in fs?

Feel free to give your opinion in the comment.

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
  • I don’t care

0 voters

1 Like

Messed up the poll

1 Like

Kind of…

1 Like

Just a little bit

1 Like

a Little Bit yea not very familiarised with the forum.

1 Like

this was brought up last year by patchy, and i still stand strongly by the thought it is a TERRIBLE IDEA.

theres no way to enforce when people stop purging, so theres no way to know if they ever would.

1 Like

Sorry, but this is foolishness we clearly don’t need this bill. Plus why on earth would Rep. Clones do this could cost him impeachment.

That isn’t a Firestone bill and I swear if that bill passes. This bill belongs to Mano county and Docklands(which they are dead).

~Sent From my IPhone

6 Likes

The amount of disappointment I have for a representative even presenting this joke is as large as it gets.

Apparently no one has learned anything at all. Its like they purposely wanna make congress look bad.

IMG_20190402_073810_910

You can’t imagine the shame I felt when putting that label on.

At this point I seriously question why they think stuff like this is okay to post

6 Likes

Representatives are supposed to represent the people of Firestone, so they have a voice in the House. Representative Clonemep was just doing his job by proposing a legislation that many Firestone citizens support and would like to see pass.

If Representatives don’t represent us, what’s the point of even having a House of Representatives?

6 Likes

The fact that you are even asking us if this should pass is disappointing

1 Like

why is this a question. you should know the answer

1 Like

Can i be a co sponsor? Xd

2 Likes

It’ll be vetoed upon passage. Enjoy the memes while they last.

1 Like

This is absolutely stupid. It’s totally unrealistic, I even feel it would increase crime as people would enjoy the purge, then want to do more crime afterwards. I have no idea where this originated, but it’s dumb.

1 Like

You realize you can’t veto an amendment to the constitution

3 Likes

I swear to god if the senate passes this. We have the senate election on our hands right now and I hope the new senators are dumb. Sure the purge is fun. But the thing is, how will it go for the game here? It’s going to be a legal civil war. They’lol take over our capital, everything. And our national guard can’t do shit. I refuse to see the first legal civil war in roblox history.

1 Like

I would like to see how it turns out.

2 Likes

If it does pass the house, I’ll gladly make sure to help write up expulsions for each one who passes it

1 Like

Amendments aren’t up to you silly goose. It just needs 2/3rds of both house and senate.

2 Likes

So you’re threatening Representatives with expulsions if they vote aye?

3 Likes