The House Refuses to Serve the Interests of the Citizens, Again

Ello boys and girls. I’m a bit peeved about this: https://trello.com/c/KagDKoYa. The House failed this bill to define and punish bank robbery infinitely better than our current, single charge on it that is years old. The slurry of bank robberies is flooding tens, hundreds of thousands of FSD into the criminal element. I have seen personally a rise is violent crime. In my patrols as DHS prior to the robbery update, it was uncommon for me to die even once in a shift. This week, I averaged about five times in a hour or so patrol. That’s every 20 minutes, with an MP5 and G36, I shudder at the rate for FSP and SCSO. That is why we need these extensive fines and prison times. It’s gotten so tremendously bad. And yet, the House decides to support the deaths or their own enforcement body. What many people don’t realize is that “the police,” are the single most powerful body in government; if they stop working, the government ceases to exist in effect. Without a body to enforce the regulations, it’s pointless to make them. Same with warrants. So not only does the House’s incompetence screw the people, it screws themselves. Not to mention the poor common folk who don’t get free guns and bullets.

So I urge the House to stop being idiotic, and actually do their job.

11 Likes

agree

2 Likes

no we dont

3 Likes

The house serves souly the criminal population, they give a nice old “fuck you” to everyone else

3 Likes

This was Congresswoman Skye’s response: https://youtu.be/77BAEnsmHjk

3 Likes

I can’t disagree with Danny’s opinion. The fact that people wish to get elected because they want to “change” the state, which is entirely false. Nothing has really changed ever since Firestone was founded. Because money can be obtained more easily now, criminals will have more chances to commit crimes, yet Congress does nothing about it.

6 Likes

I have no comment on this matter.

1 Like

“A raccoon and three rats would make a better legislative body” good one lol

6 Likes

Agree

5 Likes

We all know that “I’ll fix the state” is an overused political tactic, they don’t want to fix shit because they don’t know how to fix it, they just come, make criminal lives easier, then go somewhere else. The legislative body is a joke and a playground for people who like to act like they know law.

7 Likes

agree

3 Likes

oh my

2 Likes

Agreed. This is just disgraceful.

4 Likes

Absolutely agree. It’s to the point where I get killed so often that I would rather play random games on the game’s page than patrol, and only patrol the bear minimum because patrols have become so hectic they are unenjoyable.

4 Likes

The legislative branch is in shambles. It really is. It’s a shame. A real shame.

You know, I talk to these people. Some good; some bad. I talk to many many experts about this. All the time. And it’s bad folks, it’s very bad.

So i’ll fix it. I’ll drain the swamp. Yes, yes, thank you. It will be done. And we will make Firestone Great Again. So vote for me. Thank you. Thank you.

6 Likes

Nobody takes the legislature seriously anymore, honestly I take the county council more seriously than the people we call our representatives and Senators.

5 Likes

That’s an oof

2 Likes

We need effective and reasonable legislation which balances the game by being suitable for our law enforcement officers while also keeping up the activity of our civilians.

Danny has suggested legislation which is on par with murder in its consequence for a victimless crime, refusing to even compromise with the legislature in his contempt for anything which does not fit his worldview.

I want this legislation as much as the next guy. A big part of my job, however, is to make sure that we do it right.

That being said, I’m still open to working with Danny and hearing public thoughts on the matter to come to a reasonable answer. This legislation needs to be passed, and it needs to be passed quick. We just need both sides to be willing to work with each other.

Questions may be directed to my DMs.

SPT Skye Jones
princess skye!!#9640

1 Like

sorry fellas would’ve been 1-3-0 if i made it home on time

5 Likes

There was only 3 votes what

2 Likes