MaximusGXL for House

Introduction

Greetings. You probably know me, fresh out of the POST director position after 463 days of service. Most of you already know me and my experience already so I won’t spend so much time on that. Anyways, I’ve decided that I wish to seek a position in the House of Representatives and officially declare my candidacy. My time with law enforcement in this state has come to an end, but I’ve decided that I’ll try to help out someway, regardless of my departure from POST. That’s why I’ve decided to begin my next chapter here in the House of Representatives

Experience

A brief rundown of my experience (since you all know the details already):

I’ve been a citizen of this state for almost two years (fall 2016) and joined my first law enforcement agency back in January of 2017. I quickly become a POST staff member in March of 2017 and held a position in the academy from Junior Instructor to Director until May 19th, 2019. I’ve also served in the Department of Homeland Security (FPS/CRT), Firestone State Patrol, and the Department of Corrections.

Why should I be elected?

I believe I should be elected due to my extensive experience with law enforcement and management in this state. As someone who has been heavily involved and influential with our law enforcement for over a year now, I believe its right to have someone like me in the house who will not only fight for our LEO’s, but all citizens in this state while taking advantage of my knowledge and experience. I’ll do my best to keep a great communication line open between everyone, but especially our department heads and officers.

It is also no secret that many representatives lack the knowledge and experience to serve this state properly. My presence in the house will greatly help with that problem. A prime example of the house failing to protect our state and law enforcement officers is this The House Refuses to Serve the Interests of the Citizens, Again

I will do my best to make that never happens again.

im also friends with tony - which makes me automatically cool

Plans

As mentioned, my goal is to represent all, but also improve the representation and say our law enforcement officers and department heads have. The first plan of mine is to make sure our banks get the proper protection they need to decrease the number of illegal weapons and dirty money flooding the county, which has resulted in the deaths of too many law enforcement officers. Another problem has been criminals impersonating POST Cadets in the county, causing confusion and a distraction for online law enforcement, and a poor representation of the POST academy (which cannot deal with further troubles). I plan to draft legislation to combat this increasingly hectic issue. The third major plan is to increase the default payment for all Citizens in this state (if the devs allow that, obviously) from $8 every 2 minutes to $12 every 2 minutes, and possibly more to this in the future. I see far too many citizens with an empty wallet/bank account as they’re forced to drop their funds down to $0 if they want the most basic car in the game, which isn’t acceptable.

Don’t hesitate to ask me any questions you might have. My discord is Maximus#3280

I appreciate those who support me. I will do my best to respond to all comments, positive or negative.

3 Likes

Support

Body is too similar to what you recently posted ok

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

That part is being worked on known as the “Fair Pay Act”

You’re new to congress, it works a lot different around here then watching Instructors train new players to future officers. I want to give you a chance to show who you truely are.

This is a bit mixed statement, the citizens didn’t get what they wanted. I can agree with that but the Representatives have done good work, and they should be known for it. Sure, it’s something they should improve on, but they are a good chamber overall even with the mistakes. With mistakes they should improve. I really hope instead of arguing with the other representatives about the issue, you work together to change the state together.

I wish you luck in these elections and as a Representative if you pass. You’re new, I hope you can get used to how we work around here. Do things for the Citizens, not as a benefit for yourself and others.

Support,
Senator JasonBourneAxis

2 Likes

Support. God’s speed my man, I wish you the best of luck this term.

2 Likes

Support
ECEB9DE26B820C24718DE42D65D7D541

2 Likes

Support<3

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

let it be known that i support this person

1 Like