The Firestone Supreme Court Discussion

I was suggesting that they should not worry about a replacement… the Governor would find one.

4 Likes

There are several former Justices (or current/former Judges or other legal experts) who could take their place: Ser, myself, Danny, Marshal, and Hecxtro just to name a few.

3 Likes

Marshall dipped, and I’m 99 percent sure that Danny and hecxtro have 0 interest in becoming a justice

4 Likes

And to say that marshall would be a good replacement for our current justices is crazy

4 Likes

Well Ello, it’d really depends. I’d have to fully read the transcripts I’ve been skimming to get a grasp of who’s doing normal trials and not just expungements. With that you can understand someone’s level of knowledge. But the reality is, everyone starts somewhere before skye was on the SC she was in the same position as someone such as yourself. There are a couple of active judges who could be considered, there’s former judges and bar certified individuals that could be considered. At the end of the day we cant just say hey, it’s all fine that none of this stuff is getting done because these guys are knowledgable.

5 Likes

the district court is doing fine. I see ElloNT and teddy performing wonderfully as district judges. maybe you should concentrate on finishing your easily disposable docket before helping others.

4 Likes

The thing is uncircuit, even if kerbal wants to do the SC docket it isn’t something he can just make happen alone. His activity and dedication to the slot is being wasted, as he could be hearing things and has been active enough too. Anyone can go scroll through the court transcripts and see what’s happening they’re all there. Teddy, Ello, Kerbal with zhukov pretty close as well. Beyond that I’m unsure what’s happening lately but the SC isn’t a solo show he cant just make the SC docket disappear. Takes mutual interest by all judges and clearly that isn’t the current situation.

4 Likes

For some reason you assume our docket is ‘easily disposable’?

As I said, I’m doing everything in my power to get the docket cleared.

3 Likes

Also, the Judiciary does not need this: Screenshot - 9869b9e9fb38ed1409264c717d828958 - Gyazo

3 Likes

I know you only care about procedures and overcomplicated syntax but some people tend to enjoy video games

6 Likes

Nor does it need cases being decided by U.S precedent but it happens. You’re both attempting to do things that you think will better the judiciary, his being in game trials to try to expand the judiciary and those involved with it. Whilst I disagree with what you do with U.S precedent I can hope you’re doing it because you think it’s beneficial.

4 Likes

it is if you have three active justices :eyes:

4 Likes

honestly every district judge is much more active and MUCH more deserving for a position on the supreme court than the current justices excluding kerb. they’re underestimating the potential ello, zhukov n teddy have while overestimating the complexity of the issues presented

3 Likes

guys… pretty simple solution… just make me the chief justice. i don’t have a bar cert but i think i’m qualified

4 Likes

I’m not sure what else to state in this argument. We’ve acknowledge the issues. I’m sure we’ll work through some of the docket in good time.

4 Likes

fr let’s get you as ccj now

5 Likes

Say anything you want, but I’m from Missouri.

4 Likes

Understandable

4 Likes

Y’all sure love to argue about pointless shit.

5 Likes

honestly I am probably the most qualified in the state right now to become a justice. I am available 18 hours, 7 days a week…

4 Likes