The End of a Judicial Era

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
tyfys danny!!

1 Like

o7

tyfys

Good luck, Mr. Law.

o7, Tyfys you will be missed Danny!

@DannyboyJurist Couldn’t you wait for more judges???!?!?

Supreme Court Code Red

This is coming true. @Jefrafra Congratulations on having unlimited power

I do really apologize for that but I just can’t handle it anymore.

So I just noticed, you said the only reason jefrafra is still ajsc is to get rid of his contempt or something along the lines of that, but isn’t skye friends with jeff and you just recommended her?? But I do realise there is no one else to do CCJ.

1 Like

I wouldn’t call them buddies. But ideally Skye is able to get more judges. Furthermore, as far as he claimed, Jef is leaving irregardless of the ruling.

jeff is leaving firestone or judicial branch??

I believe he’s tired of it all

What would be funny is if Jef resigns now and the Governor declares a SoE
technically there would be no SC to strike it down big brain time

3 Likes

1 Like

I’d like you thank you for your exceptional service within the judiciary and helping me out in DMs whenever I needed legal advice. Apologies for asking a little too much, but regardless, thank you for all the times you have helped. Your service to the judiciary is one that deserves recognition and should remain a role model to any future Court Justices.

Take care and best of luck, hope you return when you get the chance.

EC

You were a Great Supreme Court Chief Justice! Sad to see you go. Hope you do things you love to do!

Take care and best of luck!

Sincerely,
Clonemep

Hope you resigned after judges were picked though

o7, Mad respect for all you’ve done.

Good bye Mr. Law.

Yep…

No Supreme Court = No overturned Pardons, no overturned district cases, no overturned SoEs, no overturned EOs = anarchy eventually

o7 my dude, really help to everyone. You helped me with a lot of stuff including answering my questions about the law. I deeply apologize for being toxic, if I was. I’m still not mad at you for giving me so long in DoC:)

o7 danny…

1 Like

I’m quite sad to hear this announcement. Danny, you have been such a great justice. I’m excited for your future, and I was glad to of been the start to your career.

o7.
tyfys.

skye & jeff are both slimy