The End of a Judicial Era

Thank you for your service rendered to this community.
And thank you for being an excellent officer whilst under my leadership back in late 2018 till early 2019.
Gonna write in a nomination.

Sincerely,
PixelatedDorito
Former Chief of Federal Protection

1 Like

o7 man, gonna miss you.

1 Like

o7 danny

1 Like

Perhaps I am to harsh on you sometimes Jef

2 Likes

o7 danny

1 Like

Thank you for serving in this state well, you have inspired many people, like myself to do what you have done and I think that not just me but this whole state can say that you have and will still be a key aspect. thank you

1 Like

Damn

Even though I may have spoiled one of your cases (and created your mental block against me) I still respect you as if you were my mentor. You will always be my mentor in my heart.

rip judiciary tho

1 Like

@DannyboyJurist

POSTED ON BEHALF OF JASONBOURNEAXIS

me and danny were like the peeps back in the day, hanging out together, shooting ramming cars together, dying together, loving together, what i admire danny is the balls he had to expose sf, risking his career, he cared about the state, not his carrer and reputation, and i’ll always admire that no matter where i am, thanks danny for the memories, you’ve been a good friend to me since the start.

2 Likes

Sorry you arent allowed to leave. Get back to work.

But seriously o7 good luck man

Speaker Pro Tempore
Joshernaut

3 Likes

Danny you were the fucking best, whether I knew you or not.

Have a good, long, lovely retirement.

o7 to you mo’ fucker.

For clarification I will still be around though, just staying away from the judiciary

3 Likes

lmfao

1 Like

being a pain in the ass is a hobby for me, o7

1 Like

o7 danny

1 Like

bye I’ll miss you

1 Like

hello Danny

thank u for running this group well. You are one of the most competent people that could’ve had the job. Thanks for the warrant, though that was your job.

1 Like

Likewise. I had fun playing devils advocate with you.

1 Like

This retirement is very unfortunate and I hope this wasn’t somewhat derived from my thread, I never intended that. It’s amazing how you managed to remain as a vital piece of the judiciary for such a long time, I’ll just put it out there, I think you’ll come back eventually. As of now, thank you for your service. It is, without a doubt, impeccable.

2 Likes

Despite our disagreements, I respect the amount of time and interest you’ve committed to the Judiciary. Thank you for your service.

2 Likes

You’ve been my role model for over 2 years since my very first DM with you. I remembered the time you were DCJ and heard my case. I’ve come to you over these two years with questions and progressively gotten my experience to become a DCJ. I don’t think you were judge alongside me, but you were Senator or something like that.
After this, you joined the SC while I was still on the bench.

Much later, after the Brotix scandal, you were confirmed as the next Attorney General after my miserable failure. I served alongside you as DAG. We weren’t the most agreeing couple, nor do I agree with your opinions nowadays, but it somehow worked out for a few months.

I resigned and went away from Firestone for about half a year, and came back arguing with you yet again about cases. Eventually we come to present day, with me failing two mocks embarrassingly and joining the JMP (which, for the record, hope will still continue).

I’m sad to see you leave this post which I vividly remember you aspiring to become a year or two ago until you finally achieved it. I hope, as you said, you’ll stick with practicing law here in Firestone–you’re one of the last non-toxic lawyers here. Good luck on your future endeavors, it would be nice to see you back in LEAs as you were before.

1 Like