Support Keeping Officers Safe

Show your support for this bill by replying here.

4 Likes

Support.
SCSO Sergeant.

1 Like

Support.
Senator, WockaFIockaa.

1 Like

Support.
Deputy Murphystem

1 Like

Support.
SCSO Deputy First Class devith13

1 Like

Support, SCSO Corporal Skeletron19YT

1 Like

No support. Any idiot can get a POST Certification. Just make it so employed officers get one. This will cause a spike in abuse and gun violence.

4 Likes

and once they abuse the permit they will be post blacklisted and certification will be removed.

1 Like

Support on the grounds that they are hired pass a btt bdt then the department give a list of names to the cfct director

1 Like

Support,

Mr. Anderson
Deputy First Class
Stapleton County Sheriffs Office
Special Weapons and Tactics

1 Like

Support,
SCSO Corporal iiChief_Sam

1 Like

No. No Support.

1 Like

No Support

You do realize its a CIVILIAN firearm license? Not a LEO firearm license.

This is for off-duty self defense. This goal is dumb and serves zero purpose. Giving everyone a gun as a civilian just because they went through POST is dumb. POST doesn’t have the space to teach all of the CFCT material at a tier anyways.

I urge all Senators to vote NAY on this.

4 Likes

No support. You already get an easier test in you are in a department and no training needed. This also would take days to give like 400+ people permits for being in POST and joining people. I urge all of Congress to nay.

2 Likes

amen

im already busy enough and dont want to spend 40 damn hours adding over 400 people to the licensed list

no thanks

1 Like

I feel like this bill isn’t needed.

1 Like

Also adding: A POST Cert already gives you the right to use a firearm ON DUTY.

Why do you all need one OFF DUTY?

1 Like

No support.

Not only does this put pressure on us POST administration and POST CFCT instructors, but why would an officer need a weapon offduty? It’s called civilian fire arms license for a reason. We don’t need to be adding 400+ certifications to the board. I do not support this.

CelinexDev POST Deputy Director.

1 Like

Plus when you join a department you get trained to use your firearms. We don’t need to be training officers when they have been trained already to use one ON DUTY. Not OFF DUTY

nay, get off your lazy ass and apply for the damn license yourself. ive done my classes and my test. why shouldnt you? besides, leos have it more easier than civilians.

6 Likes