Support Keeping Officers Safe

Support

Trooper/PE RocktonLaw

no, all officers shouldnt get a firearms certification

No Support.

Any Law Enforcement Officer can go rouge off-duty with these permits.

Signed,

Signature
Firestone Citizen

1 Like

No support.

The POST Director already has enough on his god forsaken hands. As shown within Class 26, any blasted idiot/moron can get a POST Certification. If they want a civilian firearm, they can go attend a CFCT for all I care. However, just because they had completed POST, doesn’t mean they should be entitled to own a gun right away. They are NOT educated about the certain laws that pertain to owning a civilian firearm within POST; It would be a flat out mess, I tell you.

You have to be an idiot to let this happen. Nowhere in the POST Curriculum as far as I know contains any material on common knowledge within laws pertaining to firearm usage. All they teach you is use of force, lethal/non-lethal shots, and when or not to use the firearm.

Believe it or not, having a gun on civilian team is different from the LEO team. Shocker, I know. I find POST way easier to pass rather than a CFCT just because of the sheer amount of tiers hosted at times.

If I was POST Director still, I’d beat the hell out of this bill. It should NOT be passed.

I urge all Senators to vote nay. You have to be a complete idiot to pass this one.

3 Likes

No support, why?

Not everyone in class 26 was an utter fuck up

3 Likes

I could care less. It happened once, I’ll bet it’ll happen again.

1 Like