Straphos' Resignation

Hello everybody.

I am officially resigning as the Sheriff of SCSO and as a Firestone Developer (and other positions that come with it). This is something that has been in the back of my mind for months now, and the only reason I’ve stayed is due to friends wanting me to be here and stay within the community. It’s been over a year that I’ve been a part of this community, and I’d like to say that I’ve gotten a lot done. This resignation will be divided into a few sections: a recap of everything, SCSO, my opinion and stance on the group, and some other few things I’d like to toss into my resignation.

I originally joined the State of Firestone during May of 2017, where I applied for SCFD and became a paramedic. I also ended up joining DOT around this time and became a high command member. From there, I got a POST certification and joined FSP, only to become a sergeant later on. From here, I was nominated for DOT Secretary by Governor Disordio, and passed 8-0-0. This was my first shot at leading a department, and I enjoyed every bit of it.

From here, I was made a Captain in the SCSO under Sheriff tacticalwhale21, and everybody hated me for it. Everybody shit-talked me and said I was terrible, essentially saying SCSO was dying and that it was the worst decision ever. Everybody called me free-ranked, said I was a clueless “DOT Secretary” and had no experience in law enforcement at all. I pushed through the hate, tried my best to get things done and be productive. Fast forward about a month later, and Sheriff tacticalwhale21 resigns. This is where Disordio had decided to nominate me, causing me to resign from DOT, and ultimately dropping a nuke on the community, causing everybody to go insane. Disordio sacrificed his entire career for this one move that was a huge gamble and could’ve either helped SCSO or killed it. County Executive Disordio was impeached for this, and everybody continued to shit on me even harder. Constant doubts, constant hate, and the fear of people never accepting me as the next Sheriff. Everybody had hated me and wanted me gone, nobody accepted me, even my own high command. It was hard to push through it but I remember telling others that people would forget about it and we’d push for success (yet they still doubted me). Just for context, before I became Sheriff, SCSO was hated so much and everybody thought it was the worst department there was. It went from SCSO, to FSP, to DHS. My job as Sheriff was to fix this, and I’ve had that goal for the almost one-year that I’ve been Sheriff. I hope I’ve put SCSO in a good place and I’m leaving on a place where it can move on successfully. According to the feedback I’ve heard, I’d like to think I’ve met this goal. It’s been a great journey with SCSO, and I hope I’ve patched up the hole left by previous administrations. I hope this administration goes down in history and the department continues to strive.

SCSO and FSP are the most doubted departments in the state. Everybody thinks they’re shit and likes to constantly hate on them, yet they fail to realize that Firestone is only alive because of these two departments. Like it or not, Firestone is a cop vs. robbers game that is primarily revolved around criminals vs. SCSO/FSP, with departments like SCFD and DOT enhancing roleplay. Unfortunately, no matter how hard a Sheriff or Superintendent tries, it’s impossible to make a perfect department out of these two departments because of how the community views them. It’s not possible to change a stubborn person’s mind. Just know SCSO and FSP, no matter how hard DHS or DannyboyLaw likes to call you guys out and act like big shit, you guys are the two departments holding this group up. It’s not easy to find 200+ people that are perfect at doing everything they’re expected to, so from me to you, stop acting FSP and SCSO to be these perfect departments that you’ve painted in your head because quite frankly, that isn’t possible. I’ve seen several counts of false arrest come from departments like DHS, and I’ve seen IO hold guns to people’s heads, interrogating them and asking them where their buddy is. But guys, remember, this is DHS we’re talking about - everything they do is okay, it’s FSP and SCSO who can’t mess up.

DHS has some great people, don’t get me wrong, but they’ve honestly been the cockiest department I’ve ever seen throughout my time in Firestone. Just because you guys get the majority of people with “common sense” in the state, don’t necessarily give you the entitlement of calling out other departments and trying to constantly boss people around. You protect people across the world on a computer, tone it down. I’ve personally never found anything fun about waiting in front of a mansion, protecting some 10 year old, or whatever else they do (because honestly they do whatever they want). Hey, some people in DHS are really cool though like Chevy and such, but there’s the fair share of dicks that like to ruin it and act like douchebags to everybody. CRT (with shysun as Commander) has been one of the leading problems with SWAT, they’ve constantly thrown shade and caused shit, and trust me they won’t stop.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jE1yt6ES-rUgxE9GKV3hUVJ6clh_V3ep2NtNlz-E5mU/edit

I’d also like to add that departments can’t do shit anymore. They cannot punish people for incompetence without the fear of getting sued and fired, because of the amount of employees crying over punishments and not handling it like a man. This is one of the most prominent reasons as to why SCSO and FSP can’t even get rid of incompetence, it’s a constant court case for people like me and the FSP superintendent.

Now, we move onto the founders, boy is this one good. Let’s start off with Fed - Fed, you’re a cool guy and you can be nice from time to time, but the one thing I don’t agree with is how you treat some of your members. I think you should be more considerate of their opinions and try to listen from both ends. There’s not much that can be done, since you are the owner and can do whatever you want (as much as people like Samtella can’t comprehend that fact). Fed, you’re still a decent person and I hope we still stay in touch, I don’t want to hate you, but you need to fix some of your actions.

Now, with the Co-Founders, you guys are also pretty cool people, but there’s a few things about you that generally piss me off. For one, you guys shouldn’t be involved in the government, because you have way too much influence and you like to abuse that. The one that bugs me the most about the co-founders is how they’re so against harassment and bullying in the community. Should we talk about when you guys told people like policetony and Ak_lixio to kill themselves and quit Firestone? That isn’t promoting a positive environment whatsoever, and it’s quite hypocritical actually. Remember when Butsworth was about to get impeached, and you guys started to curse people out and tell them to kill themselves? That’s pathetic and beyond the positivity you guys stress for in this community. It’s constant hypocrisy coming from you guys calling out others for doing shit. Co-Founders seem to get away with practically everything, from committing crimes, to the extreme toxicity.

Banning somebody for ban reason “retard”? If you expect moderators to be professional and ban for professional, then maybe you should follow those standards too. Telling a community member to kill themselves because they are impeaching your buddy and not agreeing with you? That’s the most hypocritical shit I’ve seen, and it’s disgusting. The amount of shit that happens with the administration in this group is beyond me, and I wish anyone who suffers through their harassment good luck. Outside of Firestone, you’re pretty cool guys, but what you do within government is intolerable. We’re all normal people outside of this group, so I’m not gonna hate you outside of FS.

I’d also like to say that DPS is the most power-hungry department I’ve seen. TACTLCALCANADIAN needs an impeachment pronto, that department needs fixing and nobody seems to realize it. They have no use in this state and are there for the sake of wanting to try to boss around cops. It was ok back then, but under Secretary TACT, it’s absolutely horrid.

Now, on the popular topic of this “furry gang” bullshit, I’d like to talk about how utterly stupid it is. I’d like to see solid evidence of any corruption as you guys claim because it’s retarded and it just shows that you guys can’t seem to handle a community of friends in this group that isn’t afraid of speaking their opinion on all the bullshit within this community.

Let everybody brainwash you, but remember it’s nothing more than a group of friends. Friends help each other out in arguments, welcome to life.

Other than that, thanks to SCSO HICOMM for being cool, thanks for fed for giving me the opportunity as a developer, thanks to Disordio for giving me the chance in so many positions, and thanks to the game moderation team for putting up with all of my regulations.

Regardless of everything I’ve shed light on, there is a large part of me that loves this state and everybody in it. Keep being you and keeping enjoying it. I’ll still be around Roblox, just like mrfergie, I’ll be trying to get into game development and strictly focusing on developing.

I currently have no recommendations for Sheriff. Good luck finding a good one that’s capable of leading the department.

In case this resignation is censored and deleted, here’s a google docs version. I’d hope Path and Envelope are more understanding of how politics work than to delete this.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MIHyxL8lsOTGOTEzzkbNrQzAeE4FdDWyAMgneURf_Uc/edit?usp=sharing

Conclusively, just remember,
it’s all just business.

STRAPHOS OUT

22 Likes

awww man…

3 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

3 Likes

i mean lets be honest it was a free rank

but yeah fs is dead

4 Likes

you’ll be missed, and i thank you for all you’ve done to help me throughout my fs career. o7

3 Likes

STRAPHOS IS GONE

5 Likes

Considering the fact that you and some others criticized the judiciary for doing their job, I honestly don’t care what you do.
Though I would like to wish you luck in your future endeavours.

3 Likes

FUCK NO

3 Likes

Uh dad what? What the fuck! What about SWAT! :frowning: strap it was a pleasure sending under you. I hope the very best for you throughout your career on Roblox and hope you can be a god tier dev man.

3 Likes

Firestone is now gay and roblox

3 Likes

You make valid points, but as I have stated, I no longer seek to be political.

Outside of Firestone, I personally have no hate for you and will continue to help you in your scripting endeavors if you should so seek <3.

7 Likes

damn youll be missed :frowning:

3 Likes

DAMNIT STRAP

3 Likes

10 Likes

god aint that the truth

kinda goes hand in hand with the dhs thing because some people will throw a hissy fit if they dont get their way or something bad happens involving dhs, they simply do not know how to battle it out.

9 Likes

Your service is appreciated and has benefited the community as a whole. Good luck my good sir, o7.

3 Likes

O7 to the Sheriff.

3 Likes

thanks for the shoutout bud :ok_hand:

no hard feelings tho as i still love you, One of the best people I actually respect as you were professional with your responses and you tend to not attack people. You earn my full respect as also if you need anything just hit me up

2 Likes

LMAO WHO DID THIS

3 Likes

Love you bro

3 Likes