2 Likes

great now i have to find another sheriff love you man

2 Likes

who deleted my shit about Firestone going dead

2 Likes

@straphos

Thank you for your service…

2 Likes

tact should be impeached. hes a complete power hungry fuck. should’ve impeached before i left the house

3 Likes

Thank you very much for your service. You’ve done a lot for SCSO and will be missed by many including myself. O7

2 Likes

5 Likes

Thank you for your service!

Also, I appreciate you standing up for what you know is right. Your the man.

3 Likes

ah shit thats hot!

2 Likes

Damn you will really be missed

2 Likes

BYE DADDY ;(

2 Likes

F
o7 tyfys
:heart:

2 Likes

Damn, you were an amazing Sherrif man. Interested to see what you do in the future.

o7 tyfys

2 Likes

agree

2 Likes

I really do not play FS anymore and not care about it much, But I agree with every single point you made here. Let me put out a quick story, DPS (TACT) is abusive for sure, I remember I once rammed his vehicle and it out and jumped on his hood, he said ‘Get off or I’ll ban you’, And I’ve seen him abuse people a lot, You already know how I feel about DHS, airplane is one bad guy, he may act good but he is just horrible I won’t or don’t even have to say what he did he knows, that’s why I never replied to your DM strap, anyways IDC really just saying you were a good guy, And I believe even outside the game you are a pretty decent person. SCSO will miss you for sure and hopefully they learned from you and get a another great Sheriff. Honestly I hope it’s M4 who will be the new Sheriff (now known as Noc) I actually First meet M4 in a state ran by ‘nexuls’, M4 was the Warden of DOC and he was a cool guy, So my looked at his groups and saw Firestone so I decided to start playing it again and I don’t regret it. Anyways good luck.

3 Likes