Stapleton County V3 - The new era of Firestone

If you read the post you’d see there will be.

7 Likes

Also will all bans be removed such as logging arrest bans?

8 Likes

Most will yes.

9 Likes

Firestone Museum overview? :eyes:

8 Likes

Information on that later.

11 Likes

Will private businesses like Faramount Pictures™️ is here! get any piece of the new cameras to film sick shots?

10 Likes

That would need to be discussed way later on.

10 Likes

Yeah no worries, I get what you are trying to do here. Definitely is a must to ensure others know how to use the new system and to carry on teaching to newcomers the right way.

9 Likes

Epic. Can’t wait!

9 Likes

Also, which POST staff will be able to help teach the new classes? I’m an Instructor, so I was wondering what we would be able to do to help with the transition?

7 Likes

I’ll decide all that when the time comes.

10 Likes

What are the planned game-passes?

8 Likes

Will some Discord bans be removed as part of the new start? (The State of Firestone Main Discord)

7 Likes

Also will in game bans be removed?

8 Likes

Unknown

9 Likes

Yes some discord bans will be removed.

11 Likes

In-game and discord bans and blacklists.

10 Likes

Questions from jasonbourneaxis:

as of right now (and what I’ve been told by DHS in the past)
That IO is a extremely small division with around ten members? Would FBI be as small as 10 members or have 20-50 members?

Another question, about the housing, when will we get more information about that? Ontop of the home/condo/apartment like you’ve said, will there be places like mansions that are expensive that we can buy? Do you have any price ranges that you can give to us as of right now? Finally, will the houses be in V3 alpha?

9 Likes

what does this even mean

8 Likes

IO is going to expand to be more people and with responsibilities and tasks.

There will be different home types, locations, and price variations. Houses can be around 500K whereas apartments can be maybe 100K.

9 Likes