Stapleton County V3 - The new era of Firestone

I hope for FIA to be as active as the county in the sub-game of V3, adding baggage, the ARFF, flight booking, etc, etc.

11 Likes

It shouldnā€™t take too long, maybe a month or 2.

10 Likes

Any update on the workout system?

8 Likes

Can you add some kind of planes in V3 so we donā€™t have to join FSP in order to fly in county. In V2 only way you can get a license is applying for FSP. @FederalLaw

10 Likes

i think we all know that will never happen, FIA is still doomed!

10 Likes

All that will be in a separate post, probably by pathwaysbball at some point.

10 Likes

Already major plans in the books for it.

11 Likes

You know that most of the people in the group are just non active accounts or random bots right?

8 Likes

Civs will not be allowed to fly.

9 Likes

We have a lot of active members, some alts of course, but many donā€™t play because of the lack of things to do in V2. V3 should hopefully capture most of the community back.

9 Likes

Ahh ok, Iā€™m guessing departments have to meet a certain fitness level?

9 Likes

Specifications on skillsets will come out later, not as important as core functionality right now.

9 Likes

so does this mean iā€™ll be getting my post blacklist cleared from 2017 even though my name is misspelled on it

11 Likes

At the start there wonā€™t be, but for POST it is definitely a possibility to make requirements, such as ā€œrank 3 or moreā€ on the fitness scale.

9 Likes

If someone is a certified Paramedic, they should have more medical equipment available to them. Maybe run it off a trello?

8 Likes

Depends on the blacklist reason.

7 Likes

Gotcha.

8 Likes

Yes it should be cleared.

9 Likes

There will be more tools so rp is increase, and typing is decreased.

10 Likes

I was mostly talking for if someone who wasnā€™t employed with a medical department (SCFD, DOH). Would have a better or more complete form of First Aid kit available to them. To provide some form of Pre-Hospital care before EMS arrived.

6 Likes