Southern to come back?

Here, I would like to take a second for the developers, to make a plea to come back.

Within my Firestone Career, which lasted about a year and a half to a year and 8 months, I’ve always made the wrong decisions, some worst than others. I’ve had rough situations that a minor incident gets twisted and nearly costs me my job. I’ve always hopped around with departments, for what I’ve always seen as looking for the best working environment.

I’m not here to say I was right in leaking the FFA Material, which was nearly immediately taken down. I’m not here to say bring me back into departments. I’m here to simply ask to be accepted back into the community. This community, I’ve served countless hours, both on patrol and on “paperwork”. Through Law Enforcement agencies to SCFD, to both DoT and DPW. Despite most peoples issues with the community, it’s a beautiful display of what can happen with a coordinate development team and foundation (which was set up by Fed).

Personally, I’ve always tried to side with the dev team and always looked to give people more chances. With this, I’m simply asking for a second chance into the community. This does not mean back into a department, as I’m sure im a long ways away from that, even if allowed back in.

With my last series of actions, before being subjected to expulsion from the community, was pure immaturity and disliking of the predicament I was faced with. I felt not only the department I served failed me, but the government too. With that, it cost me my job and I didn’t take that the way I should have, and I apologize.

in regards,

• southey.
8 Likes

GOD YES I MISS YOU SUR

2 Likes

sure dad

4 Likes

Come back.

3 Likes

yes daddy, no one’s literally as ethical as you are

4 Likes

yessir

2 Likes

no, you leaked the fucking ffa board and SWAT board
go away
CORRECTION:
o noes mr. sir u leaked ffa board and swat board
pfft no tots jst like noo go away liek nooo

3 Likes

Mate you were the reason why I went into swat.

-Support

3 Likes
  • FFA I had permission from the person who made the curriculum.
  • I made SWAT curriculum
3 Likes

Doesn’t make it justified, but /shrug

1 Like

James was given a second chance after going rogue. I strongly believe this individual has change and deserves a second chance.

8 Likes

Nah dont let this salty idiot come back

4 Likes

Fair Enough.

1 Like

@anon54114525 @FederalLaw @mrfergie

1 Like

nobody likes tf30m dont listen to him

2 Likes

agree’d

2 Likes

"bAcK iNtO a dEpT

1 Like

Trying to keep it passive, but someone really didn’t succeed in English class. Don’t want to be back in a department.

1 Like

yo south, I gotta say no. I am sure you had clydes permission but he didn’t solely write the curriculum which has been mostly rewritten now. There’s no excuses for what happened. You made your own choices. No you must face the consequences.

2 Likes

Knowing what the curriculum held versus clyde, it was all redone.

1 Like