Recent spike in Redwood Crimes

Good day Firestone,

Today, I have decided to coat the city of redwood with the blood of those who live within the city. You see, two shootings at CD alone then three officers at two differently locations. Furthermore, I have also told many and made it perfectly clear that the Stapleton County Fire Department is not my target. Unless we have some SCFD employee that decides to play rambo, they will not be harmed within my actions. That goes for all unarmed departments.

The word terrorism in this state has always been abused, misused, and never really given the true usage. You see, terrorism has to have a motive that’s backed by political scare and/or decisions. My contumacious actions, can be defined as “terrorism”.

These “rebellious” actions that have occurred is the outcome of the Mack situation. A quite simple situation of removing an inactive and failing department head, proved incompetency in not only the department, but also the governments that regulate these departments. You see, I voiced my concerns to county executive and was ignored. I voiced to council and there was a leak. That leak lead to the “investigation” being abusively controlled by Sp_encer and ultimately costed me my job as an SCFD Captain.

Now, Mack is one who can not even perform the tasks of his own department. Can not perform the tactics taught in FFA. Can not manage his department, and when confronted about all this, turns to insults against myself and personal life.

The incompetent government is in much need of change. Until a change is met, you will see nothing but a spike in crime, murders, and corrupted LEOs tipping off those committing the crimes. Funny how this “revolution” points out the truly corrupt, as LEOs tipped off criminals where LEOs were and even gave false locations over the radio.

These contumacious actions will continue to poor blood onto the streets of within the State of Firestone until Department Administrations and government officials work to correct this depleting state.

Heed my warning and stay out of the way.

I’ve also worked to teach those under my wing the tactics of CRT / SWAT / FNG. Funny right? What happens when you have former SWAT XO finally turns.

Before I go, I want to make one thing clear. The attacks against SCFD that people accused me of, was not me. I’ve always thought attacks against unarmed departments are cowardly and still believe so. This false accusations are part of the reason I turned, and why over a dozer died today, in the county.

I’m sure you all know my past occupations, no point in stating them.

Mr. Morality. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t read

2 Likes

Someone sure is taking this a little bit too seriously.

5 Likes

Yessir, should have shot ya SS detail when you were at CD, but you’re coolio and didnt want ya hit in crossfire. /shrug.

1 Like

SS are cool too

1 Like

/shrug

Southern why are you so cringy

1 Like

Do I need to bring your DoC file, to display true cringe?
@G_abee

Yes please

Sounds like Markus.

1 Like

Change the blood by Money falling on the ground k thanks.

1 Like

When are admins gonna create rules against RDM.

4 Likes

they won’t, there’s barely any RP, considering pulling out a weapon at a cop does not enhance fear rp, but it just gives them the instinct to cuff rush you lol

1 Like

also taking being a criminal a bit to seriously, i’ve seen worse than what you’ve done, trust me. this is nothing

While I think this is overboard, I do believe that as long as you roleplay this out, and not go around just shooting people with an AK just because you can, this may be beneficial for our state, because it gives tactical units and officers proper active shooters and high-risk RP, instead of some kid with an SRT and an AK driving all over the state shooting anything that moves.

Sorry but this is extremely cringy… :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

5 Likes

This is new.

However, respect for unarmed dept thing. It’s horrible and if you keep roleplay good, then you’re not a problem.

1 Like

Who are the people “under your wing”?

1 Like