Sincere_aedn for Senate

SINCERE_AEDN
FOR FIRESTONE SENATE

“To Steward Firestone the right way”

OFFICE OF SINCERE_AEDN: Trello
DISCORD: aedn5935

ABOUT ME

Greetings! I hope this speech finds you in great health. My name is sincere_aedn, formerly known as jrfiremean. Two months ago, I returned from a multi-year “vacation” from the State of Firestone and I’m back better than ever. I have been a Citizen of the State since late 2018. Since my residency, I have served in numerous Public Service agencies and Government Entities. If you utilize the link to my office above, you can find my previous employment and certification records before my “vacation.”

Now to the present! When I returned from my time away, I applied and was accepted to the Prominence District Police Department. I currently serve as an Officer under Squad 2 and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. I was recently invited to be reinstated into the Firestone National Guard’s Combat Aviation Battalion. I plan to fully embrace the opportunity and return to serving in our State’s outstanding armed forces, undergoing due process.

If you end up having questions regarding any of the information provided, feel free to reach out.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Legislative Experience

In 2021, after serving numerous years in public service agencies, I decided to run for the House of Representatives. The speech for said election can be found here: Jrfiremean for House of Representatives. I was elected and embraced my tenure in the House of Representatives.

Throughout my term, I managed to propose 1 article of legislation that was passed, amended at a later date, and remains in effect. It can be found here: An Amendment to Grant FBI Access to Fed's Residence. Additionally, I amended and voted upon numerous other articles of legislation during September/October of 2021.

Unfortunately, my term was cut short due to medical reasons which I do not wish to disclose. However, let it be known that I am healthy and do not intend to vacate any office without valid reasoning and full disclosure to the Citizens of Firestone.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Leadership

Leadership is a very deep concept that is, way too often, overlooked. There are two types of leaders; a leader by title and a leader by quality. An authentic and legitimate leader, in my eyes, is someone who is not a leader by the designation of a title but by the possession of outstanding leadership qualities.

As a Citizen of Firestone, I expect to be represented by individuals who demonstrate the following qualities of a leader; integrity, resilience, humility, dedication, dependability, and intentionality. I believe wholeheartedly that I am more than capable of fulfilling every quality listed and more. I aim to serve in the Senate with the best interest of Firestone Citizens as a priority, all the time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mission Statement

“To Steward Firestone the right way”

What is Stewardship?
Stewardship is a concept I hold dearly in my heart. To steward something is to supervise, maintain, or take care of something. More specifically, the way that you handle something that doesn’t belong to you.

When it comes to Serving in the Senate, it is important to acknowledge a few things:

• The seat is not owned, it is occupied
  • You represent the Citizens’ best interest, not your own
  • You are entrusted with a responsibility that has a more direct impact than others

If elected, I promise to actively steward the seat, the best interest of the Citizens, and the responsibilities of Senator to the best of my ability.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Agenda

Due to the state of the State, as it is during the composition of this post, I have no dated or “checklist” agenda available for the public. However, I do have a couple of points I would like to convey.

• I would like to see some more accountability in our Government, especially in the Legislative and Executive branches. To pursue this, I will hold those in Office to their word and for the interest of the Citizens. I will not stand by and tolerate a betrayal of one’s own word without reasonable justification.

• Our Government, like any other, is imperfect. Throughout my tenure as Senator, I will be carefully analyzing and reviewing legislation to ensure closure of loopholes or provision of clarity.

• As I stated in my analysis of leadership, a leader should be resilient. I plan to remain attentive to the State and its needs, being proactive in creating necessary legislation for problems that may arise.

• This is not a top priority, but I would like to see some consistency throughout the State when it comes to recordkeeping. I plan to devote my time to researching and testing methods of recordkeeping for both departments and government agencies within the State. This entails no definite action, just a proposal to the public and an idea to create consistency.

To add a final note, I do intend to devote time to earning a BAR certification. I believe it is only necessary and respected that a Legislative Official shows an effort to truly understand the law and its processes in and out.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Employments

My resume is quite extensive, therefore, I suggest you utilize the Trello link listed above. My Office has plenty of information regarding past employment and certification. You can find additional information there as well.

! DISCLAIMER !
Little to no information in my Office should be relied upon for official use. I am still working on gathering information to assemble detailed records of myself.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CLOSING STATEMENT

With all of that being said, I hope that you would consider supporting me and my run for Senate. If there are any questions, I am more than willing to answer them via Discord Direct Message.

I wish the best of luck to all candidates. Thank you all.

Sincerely,
aedn
Former Representative

1 Like

I support!

3 Likes

I’ll support this individual.

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

why did u change ur name

2 Likes

I wanted a new look! It had been my username since 2013 and I thought it a bit childish. sincere_aedn does the trick for me now.

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

ok jr fire mean support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Support